Body Found

Lee54

It said in the news that the bloke is partaking in his eternal slumber at the property still as the building is too unsafe for the emergency services to enter. Burnt up and left for 3 day,s wouldn't want to be the one to go and finally shovel him up he'll be honking.

biltong has a good shelf life,

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
name one female serial arsonist smartass.

serial arsonist is a male dominion .. same as genius .. name a female genius if its easier for you daddies boy..

I'm getting really tired of your shit

douche him first then??

Having been frivolous myself earlier in this thread, I want to return to something more serious and that is the MR Mandate report this morning that the man had died in the fire. Is that the case? Will they know that before they do the autopsy?

A bit nit picky I grant you, but smacks of sloppy reportage by the venerable Mr Moss at MR.

good old slinky trying to inflame the situation..

Rather than spending your time complaining about people deliberately trying to bait you why don't you try being the bigger man and not rise to it?

Actually, no, continue the way you are doing cos your ignorance is really quite entertaining, especially for someone like me who has such a boring existence.

It said in the news that the bloke is partaking in his eternal slumber at the property still as the building is too unsafe for the emergency services to enter. Burnt up and left for 3 day,s wouldn't want to be the one to go and finally shovel him up he'll be honking.

Thanks for that. I was going to nip down to 'Flaming great' for a kebab.

Don't think i'll bother now.

65.jpg

I can spot several offences/mistakes there:

Parking on double yellow lines

Incorrectly painted yellow lines

Obstruction

Leaving a car unsecured (bet the keys are in it too!)

Dog poop

Litter

A veritable crime scene indeed.

The Number plates are not Legal, no dashes :o

65.jpg

Parking on double yellow lines It is not parked on the yellow lines if you check the front wheels

Incorrectly painted yellow lines No they are not, they are the correct with for the road, if your meaning they don't have an end bar, that is not required.

Obstruction

Dog poop

Litter

Corrected

65.jpg

Parking on double yellow lines It is not parked on the yellow lines if you check the front wheels

Incorrectly painted yellow lines No they are not, they are the correct with for the road, if your meaning they don't have an end bar, that is not required.

Obstruction

Dog poop

Litter

Corrected

Its a shame that they went to the trouble of putting one end bar in. They just dont look uniform. Seems to be a lot of wasted yellow paint of the left hand line (perhaps could have been used to form an end bar)

I know someone got off a parking fine in UK because there was no end bar. In this case though they could be done for parking within 3 (?) metres of a junction.

Maybe someone would be good enough to Photoshop an end bar onto the photo.

65.jpg

Obstruction

Dog poop

Litter

Corrected

By the look of it, he's also got a note in the window saying "tax in post".

Yeah, all the gorgeous babes love a bloke with a potato in his swimming trunks.

Depends on the potato, I guess

suggestivepotato01.jpg

Anyroads, this news thread appears to have derailed slightly a lot....

Archived