Body Found

Lee54

Yeah, all the gorgeous babes love a bloke with a potato in his swimming trunks.

Depends on the potato, I guess

suggestivepotato01.jpg

Anyroads, this news thread appears to have derailed slightly a lot....

I'm having the most shitty day today but that gave me a giggle.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forensics, Peveril Street

post-105-1237897882_thumb.jpg

He looks a bit suspicious doesn't he!

Hey Stav.. gotta be careful taking pictures of the Police.. they can now arrest you if they beleive your pictures are in any way intended to be used for bad things i.e. terrorisim.

BBC article..

:)

As the original member who posted the topic, I can tell you that as a Moderator has said many times be carefull what you post. Within a couple of house of making the posting I learned that the person who died was a very good friend of mine.

It's hardly like Lee54 to call for a bit of constraint on an internet forum, eh.

That said, I think the unfortunate chap who died might appreciate perhaps just some of the frivolous posts here.

He was a hardworking salt of the earth type, I would describe him as.

Aye, and that ain't the usual shit and guff that comes out of people on this Island when someone dies.

As the original member who posted the topic, I can tell you that as a Moderator has said many times be carefull what you post. Within a couple of house of making the posting I learned that the person who died was a very good friend of mine.

It's hardly like Lee54 to call for a bit of constraint on an internet forum, eh.

That said, I think the unfortunate chap who died might appreciate perhaps just some of the frivolous posts here.

He was a hardworking salt of the earth type, I would describe him as.

Aye, and that ain't the usual shit and guff that comes out of people on this Island when someone dies.

yes this is valid

I am in agreement

Rather upset how this thread progressed as the guy in question was a friend of mine, and a decent hard working person he was with children and grand children and I would hate to think his grandson could come in here and read some of the poor taste comments.

This is a local tragedy and people living here will be affected by it so please think before you comment.

I would just like to say that there has been IMO some disgraceful posts that leaves me a little upset as to why people would do such a thing?

A person and I now know the name, has lost their life.

Maybe it's a case of it sounds good, he/she started it first, trying to make fun out of a bad situation, I know a few bad jokes.... i don't know, but just for one second, think this.......WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR PARTNER or CLOSE RELATIVE! what would you think of what has been said so far!

SLIM of all people who is supposed to be the Troll, said 'Can we behave? Someone died'

To me, this shows that he is more aware and has more feelings than some others on this thread.

I'm a little annoyed with the way that a person who has died has been treat and I'd like to think that the comments said were just 'tongue of cheek' and that they didn't mean to offend.

Can I ask those that said things that to me seemed inappropriate, That maybe you said things wrong or having thought about it now, that you didn't mean to say what you did and I don't know...... sorry for what was said earier....whatever.....

(I'm Feeling a little sad over this, I'm very tearful and will see you tomorrow) Sorry. :(

I would just like to say that there has been IMO some disgraceful posts that leaves me a little upset as to why people would do such a thing?

A person and I now know the name, has lost their life.

Maybe it's a case of it sounds good, he/she started it first, trying to make fun out of a bad situation, I know a few bad jokes.... i don't know, but just for one second, think this.......WHAT IF IT WAS YOUR PARTNER or CLOSE RELATIVE! what would you think of what has been said so far!

SLIM of all people who is supposed to be the Troll, said 'Can we behave? Someone died'

To me, this shows that he is more aware and has more feelings than some others on this thread.

I'm a little annoyed with the way that a person who has died has been treat and I'd like to think that the comments said were just 'tongue of cheek' and that they didn't mean to offend.

Can I ask those that said things that to me seemed inappropriate, That maybe you said things wrong or having thought about it now, that you didn't mean to say what you did and I don't know...... sorry for what was said earier....whatever.....

(I'm Feeling a little sad over this, I'm very tearful and will see you tomorrow) Sorry. :(

Here here, well said Manxy

Archived