Vandalism Of Fred Goodwin's Home

La_Dolce_Vita

Well Mr Sanctimonious Sebrof, it's Peston's quote, so ask him!

I assumed you were quoting it because you agreed with it. Didn't realise you were adopting brother Slim's tactic of quoting something irrelevant. Not to mention brother Slim's tactic of puerile name-calling.

S

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I assumed you were quoting it because you agreed with it. Didn't realise you were adopting brother Slim's tactic of quoting something irrelevant. Not to mention brother Slim's tactic of puerile name-calling.

Tsk tsk Mr Supercilious Sebrof, making more assumptions about those who post on here, how very very rash. By the way, you recall all the assumptions you made on NR's loan policies that you were posting on here as though they were factual? How did that turn out after your total climbdown...

Incidentally, I didn't realise Slim (NOT "Slimbo" - as that would be name-calling) was a member of an order. So they have internet access in monasteries these days. Well I never...

By the way, you recall all the assumptions you made on NR's loan policies that you were posting on here as though they were factual? How did that turn out after your total climbdown...

No, please remind me.

S

Incidentally, I didn't realise Slim (NOT "Slimbo" - as that would be name-calling) was a member of an order. So they have internet access in monasteries these days. Well I never...

If Slim had taken holy orders, he would be "Brother Slim". Note the upper-case "B". When, while addressing you, I refer to "brother Slim" I am alluding to my theory that you two may be siblings. The similarities are striking.

S

Read "Synagogue of Satan" for all the answers/reasons why this current economic situation has arisen.....most of you here are spoonfed information from the mainstream media which tells you exactly what they wish and you swallow it whole....if any of you truly understood how money from debt, the central banking system, control of the middle class and the history of money and banking all operate then you would come to realitic conclusions rather than regurgitating the misdirectional variations of utter shite the mainstream media spoonfeed you.....WAKE UP!!!!

Read "Synagogue of Satan" for all the answers/reasons why this current economic situation has arisen.....most of you here are spoonfed information from the mainstream media which tells you exactly what they wish and you swallow it whole....if any of you truly understood how money from debt, the central banking system, control of the middle class and the history of money and banking all operate then you would come to realitic conclusions rather than regurgitating the misdirectional variations of utter shite the mainstream media spoonfeed you.....WAKE UP!!!!

The author looks like a bit of an anti-Semitic nutjob. http://thesynagogueofsatan.com/

I was put off by a few reviews stating: "I was disappointed by "The Synagogue of Satan". It lacks scholarly style, is sensationalistic and reads like a comic book without the pictures." and

"Nevertheless, let's be honest, from an academic standpoint this book stinks. On the back cover of the book it states that: "In this highly documented.." WHAT?? WAIT A MINUTE! There is not a shred of documentation in the entire volume unless, of course, one is foolish enough to consider quotations marks documentation."

However I'm willing to give it a try so I might pick-up a copy and have a read but I doubt it will give me "all the answers/reasons why this current economic situation has arisen."

Archived