More Unjustified Spying By Governments

La_Dolce_Vita

I am not surprised that they UK government supports its introduction. It seems the UK likes to adopt what I consider to be bad EU policies and vetoes the good ones.

Mr Killock said the directive was passed only by "stretching the law".

The EU passed it by "saying it was a commercial matter and not a police matter", he explained.

But it clearly isn't a commercial matter, so if it was not possible to stretch the law, what would be the barrier to such monitoring to take place. What law exists that needs stretching?

What are those Slim?

Private networks basically, so all your isp sees is a connection between you and the darknet, beyond that your untraceable.

A lot of this stuff is worthless because anyone with a jot of knowledge knows how to avoid being logged. I don't use my isp's email system, so the requirement for them to log and keep who I email is pointless, they simply can't do it. The government ends up forcing extra costs on the ISP's to keep logs of people who don't need logging. Daft.

What are those Slim?

Private networks basically, so all your isp sees is a connection between you and the darknet, beyond that your untraceable.

A lot of this stuff is worthless because anyone with a jot of knowledge knows how to avoid being logged. I don't use my isp's email system, so the requirement for them to log and keep who I email is pointless, they simply can't do it. The government ends up forcing extra costs on the ISP's to keep logs of people who don't need logging. Daft.

I am not that au courant with computers and programs. I only use Yahoo and Hotmail. I assume these are the accounts that are traced? How would you in practise avoid being traced, it is simple to explain?

Archived