Airport Emergency?

Amadeus

nothing to be nervous about the emergency services are totally prepared for an accident as they know statistically they are due one anytime..

If you were sat on a plane next to me I'd be praying that my worst nightmares would come true.

I'm convinced now that it's all down to these aircraft running into the Directoress's ego force-field, expanding as her super-powers near completion.

I cannot stand the 'oh how important I am' woman. F'in terrorists.....millions of them heading for Ronaldsway innit? nooooo.

I really need to curb my nosiness and stop clicking on threads about planes. I'm nervous enough about getting on one next week.

I’m a really nervous flyer too, Minnie.

As my flights are mainly on entertainment free airlines such as IOM flights and Ryanair, distraction is crucial.

I’ve managed a lot better lately by having my ipod on the second it’s allowed (can’t hear the engine noises) and also starting a really good book before the trip so I can get straight into it when as soon as I sit down.

I sat next to someone totally engrossed in a DVD a while ago and thought that would be great too.

I also try not to look at the other passengers and imagine their faces in the morning newspapers! :huh:

Addie, thanks for your advice but I'm often too afraid to be able to concentrate on reading or the likes. It's difficult to hold a book when you can't manage to tear your fingers from gripping to the seat in absolute terror. And my eyes go a bit squiffy after a couple of diazepam!

Archived