On-line Shopping On The Isle Of Man

Doraemon

I didn't fill the survey in - indeed, I didn't even look at it. Whenever I see anything with 'marketing' or 'market research' in the description, the raison d'être of which is ultimately to part me (and everyone else) from money I either do not have or would be better off keeping, I have an immediate vision of great clarity of men with ponytails and red braces plus butch women in pinstripe power suits (the type you see on that 'let's lick Alan Sugar's sweaty rectum show. OI!! - SIR Alan to you, you obsequious lowlife, lol,lol.... ; )) And they're all brainstorming around a Powerpoint Presentation, using terms like "Yah, target market", or "achieving MAXIMUM EXPOSURE", you know, that sort of thing.

Well, good luck with that, but you don't fool me, oh no. And if I happen to receive a postal version then it shall go straight in the dustbin. (Unless, of course it has a freepost return, in which case I shall return it uncompleted. But on the way to the postbox I might rub it a little bit on some dog's mess, not too much mind, just enough to be effective. RESEARCH THAT!!......... lol,lol....; ))

I didn't fill the survey in - indeed, I didn't even look at it. Whenever I see anything with 'marketing' or 'market research' in the description, the raison d'être of which is ultimately to part me (and everyone else) from money I either do not have or would be better off keeping, I have an immediate vision of great clarity of men with ponytails and red braces plus butch women in pinstripe power suits (the type you see on that 'let's lick Alan Sugar's sweaty rectum show. OI!! - SIR Alan to you, you obsequious lowlife, lol,lol.... ; )) And they're all brainstorming around a Powerpoint Presentation, using terms like "Yah, target market", or "achieving MAXIMUM EXPOSURE", you know, that sort of thing.

Well, good luck with that, but you don't fool me, oh no. And if I happen to receive a postal version then it shall go straight in the dustbin. (Unless, of course it has a freepost return, in which case I shall return it uncompleted. But on the way to the postbox I might rub it a little bit on some dog's mess, not too much mind, just enough to be effective. RESEARCH THAT!!......... lol,lol....; ))

you should just talk into the envelope and post it back ....

Archived