Treating Gay People

La_Dolce_Vita

"but poisoning them is ok" - you do know why the story of putting bromide in tea in the armed forces developed?

"anyone who calls you intolerant a hypocrite" - anyone has a perfect right to disagree with anyone else, but if someone who is clearly intolerant then accuses me of that offence then yes, I regard you as a hypocrite.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Evil Goblin - in your view what "afflicts" a homosexual - the problems someone with Parkinson suffers from are clear - they have a huge cost for the person and for those who care for them.

What is your claim for homosexuality.

Edit - and repling that they "obviously" suffer from homosexuality isn't good enough - you need to explain what is "wrong" with that.

And what, exactly, do homosexuals "suffer" from? (apart from homophobes)

AIDS, Sweaty cock poo helmet sores, and stubble rash. Do I need to go on. You like to lay anchor in poo bay? That`s fine. Don`t ask stupid questions.

where's poo bay?

And what, exactly, do homosexuals "suffer" from? (apart from homophobes)

AIDS, Sweaty cock poo helmet sores, and stubble rash. Do I need to go on. You like to lay anchor in poo bay? That`s fine. Don`t ask stupid questions.

where's poo bay?

Right next to anal point.......................... and Brighton!

Sausagefeeder, are you 12 or 13 years old? Any more of your crap and I will report you.

Ooooohhhh! Me so scared. Only came on this site to see what the inbreads were doing. Yeah i`m exactly 12 batty boy.....................................I`ll report you, I`ll report you - TWAT.

"anyone who calls you intolerant a hypocrite" - anyone has a perfect right to disagree with anyone else, but if someone who is clearly intolerant then accuses me of that offence then yes, I regard you as a hypocrite.

im curious to know EG do you consider your view point regarding homosexuality to be intolerant?

and sausagefeeder, congratulations your posts have succinctly combinined all the essential materials needed for an overwhelming debunking of both sides of this debate, truth be told you have won the internets completely and should not waste time with it any more. you should become a roving philisophical preacher, who spreads his message to the world, in fact i recommend you run outside now, find a busy road and begin flagging down passing motorists and share your awsomeness with them.

spread the vitriolic, invective message of hate and distain for lifestyles that you fear or do not understand.

Why do people post this kind of shit? You are either straight or gay, and that folks is the end of the issue.

You say that but I was, up until now happily Hetero. Then some-one posted about Dolce & Gabbana being gay! Nooooooooooo.... I have been happily (or so I thought) maried for nearly 11 years now, to a girl. Have I got really garish taste, has D & G finally past it? What about my pink pound? Could I resource it to stop my gay developing.

I love Dolce and Gabbana, lots! It's not really for those that pander to the pink pound is it? (PS any homos that may go on the offence about what I've posted - I won't get up set (I've got big shoulders))

If you are exploring your sexuality then thats fine.

Didn't realise I was up until now.

D & G are for those that pander to the pink pound then?

Oswald Boatang for me then, or have I made him gay now?

tutch! Such a quandry!

Next you'll be having a pop at the Scissor Sisters!

LDV - I am not homophobic - I do not hate homosexuals any more than I would hate someone who suffered from, say, Parkinson's.

I never said you necessarily hate homosexuals. However, you hold oppressive views towards homosexuality based on a heterosexist perspective. That's enough to be homophobic.

Archived