Cutting Bits Off

La_Dolce_Vita

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7960798.stm

I think the idea of cutting off people's body parts for a probable slight decrease in the chances of them getting a sexual disease as quite sick in itself. What is wrong with condoms?

(I did hear that the reason why it is so common in the United States is because of the influence of Jewish doctors in American hospitals who give medical reasons for why it should be carried out, but will no doubt have religious reasons why it should be done.)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7960798.stm

I think the idea of cutting off people's body parts for a probable slight decrease in the chances of them getting a sexual disease as quite sick in itself. What is wrong with condoms?

(I did hear that the reason why it is so common in the United States is because of the influence of Jewish doctors in American hospitals who give medical reasons for why it should be carried out, but will no doubt have religious reasons why it should be done.)

Those figures look more than just a 'slight decrease'

Jewish circumcision is traditionally carried out by the Rabbi

The pay is rather poor, 50 quid a week plus tips

I think the idea of cutting off people's body parts for a probable slight decrease in the chances of them getting a ... disease as quite sick in itself.

Yeah, that medical profession just make stuff up in order to justify removing tonsils.

Are you obsessed with sexuality LDV? Or do you have any other objections that foreskins are in some way different from tonsils?

What's wrong with being circumcised? It's cleaner and enhances the sex act, doesn't look silly and makes the cock look bigger.

And witnessing anti-judaism from LDV, interesting.

Because I think it seems quite barbaric and unnecessary to chop bits off people unless there is medical necessity. It is normal to have it. What do you mean by my anti-judiasm. I was referring to the reasons why it is practised so much in America, though the story may have been a misconception.

Are you obsessed with sexuality LDV? Or do you have any other objections that foreskins are in some way different from tonsils?

I find sexuality and gender issues to be very interesting, but this isn't really about sexuality, is it? It was a headline in today's news that interested me. Foreskins are different from tonsils. Foreskins get removed because of the crazy ideas of religious people and now you have people saying they should be removed so that person will have a slightly lower risk of disease in future, when you could advocate condoms instead. Don't see why it should be seen to be acceptable to so readily cut things off. But tonsils are removed when there is necessity to do. (Though of course, circumcision is often carried out when there there are medical problems that require it.)

Archived