Chemical Bros - Push The Button

Tearz

Given this my first listen this afternoon.

Sharp, Epic sounding - tbh can't get enough of it.

Classic stuff, these guys just keep on going!

10/10 in my opinion, well worth picking up :)

Anyone else bought a copy already?

I am soooo jealous, mine was supposed to be here on Monday - and I am still waiting. Where is it?

How come you got it on Friday Tearz? wasn't out til Monday. I think I may have to wait until next Monday (when Lemon Jellys newbie arrives too)

I so can't wait. I think I might go see them in March after all........

I've not bought anything of theirs since the 1990's. I used to like them a lot. I'm with you on the Orbital front for sure. I heard the track on the tv advert and it didn't do anything for me so I didn't bother picking it up when I was in HMV on Monday.

Might invest in a copy next time I'm in Douglas though, if it really is as good as you all say.

I so can't wait. I think I might go see them in March after all........

I'm seriously contemplating the same, fancy the london gigs;

March:

Friday 18th - Brixton Academy, London

Saturday 19th - Brixton Academy, London

May:

Thursday 26th - Brixton Academy, London

Friday 27th - Brixton Academy, London

Would be an interesting adventure to get myself on!

Bought it last week.

Starts well, tails off towards the end. Galvanize is weak. TBH I expect more off them, although it may just be that it has been overshadowed by the LCD Soundsystem album I bought at the same time.

Sssssssss alright, Lemon Jellys OK too. Not overly impressed, but Come with us is great, I still much prefer them DJing but they do tend to play their own music which is 'keeping it real' as we used to say in the olden days. I have to admit to be saying "Push the button" far more than I used to.........

Tom and Ed are marrying me Trinity!! You've seen the movie.....the least they could do is DJ at my wedding likes. Sarah Brightman and Micheal Crawford are going to sing songs from Phantom and then Tom n Ed are going to DJ....that would be soo good.

Archived