Police Hard Work

Cossack

Violence begets violence. A sorrowful situation, he had a knife and threatened you, there must have been a reason behind the public display of attempted violence by knife that he tried to execute. Did you stop to think with your head filled with ripping arms off them to see it from their point of view? that in their past there must be something disjointed, a moment of abuse or dozen, and yet if given the case all he was doing with that knife was heralding a 'cry for help' and he chose you, and what did you do, you informed the police, next time he might not approach someone asking for help in that way but slaughter them without thought, I hope you sleep soundly.

Violence begets violence. A sorrowful situation, he had a knife and threatened you, there must have been a reason behind the public display of attempted violence by knife that he tried to execute. Did you stop to think with your head filled with ripping arms off them to see it from their point of view? that in their past there must be something disjointed, a moment of abuse or dozen, and yet if given the case all he was doing with that knife was heralding a 'cry for help' and he chose you, and what did you do, you informed the police, next time he might not approach someone asking for help in that way but slaughter them without thought, I hope you sleep soundly.

Fuck off - I'd shoot the bastard.

Archived