For Sale: Various Items

Kellbelle

Exercise Bike - £30

Rowing Machine - £20 (the footrests weren't very good and snapped in half, though there is still a place for the feet and it works fine)

Abs Bench - £20

The rest was typed up by my boyfriend so should you wish to buy any of the items listed below, please could you contact 451680 (by text during the day) or email ciw42@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Kelly

"We're moving, and as our new place is smaller, I'm being forced to have a clear-out and am selling the following at "lower than eBay" prices. If they don't sell within a week or so, then I'll just be putting them on eBay anyway.

Yamaha AW16G 16 Track Hard Disk Recorder + CD Writer.

A great piece of kit which includes built in effects processors and sampler, and allows you to record (8 tracks at a time), mix and master from start right through to burning a finished CDR. It's amazingly quick to use once you've familiarised yourself with the interface.

I also have the original manual somewhere which I've seen recently and will dig out.

Have a Google for the full specs of this baby, which I'm going to let go for...

£250 ONO.

-----------------

Yamaha QY700 hardware sequencer, drum machine and sound module.

The machine has a rubber quick keyboard for direct entry and editing without requiring an external keyboard. Some fantastic sounds and effects using Yamaha's excellent XG sound engine, and this is reckoned by many to be the best hardware sequencer ever produced. This would be ideal for solo artists who require backing when they perform as it will play standard MIDI files straight off a floppy disk.

It can of course also be used as a sequencer for other MIDI equipment.

Have a Google for all the specs.

£150 ONO.

-----------------

Ion USB Drum Kit, including frame, pads, pedals and software.

Bought this a while ago, but haven't had chance to set it up again since I tested it was all working.

Again, probably best have a Google if you want more details and pictures.

£75 ONO.

-----------------

Casio DG-10 digital guitar

A classic 80s attempt at producing a digital stringed instrument. The sounds are basically the same as you would have heard coming out of a cheap kids keyboard of that era (cheesy but certainly useful in the right context) and it's a weird thing to get used to playing as the strings aren't tuned but simply act as triggers with the fretboard sensing where your fingers are pressing, but this is a magnificent instrument.

It's built from black plastic (what else, it was the 80s after all!) has a built in speaker and some basic rhythms with a handful of different sounds, the most useful and interesting of which is probably the organ.

A great piece of history, and a lot of fun once you've got the hang of it, which should only take half an hour of experimentation.

These are getting rare, and always go for over £100 on eBay, but it could be yours for...

£80 ONO.

-----------------

Acer 17" Aspire 1705SCi Laptop

3Ghz Pentuim processor, 512Mb RAM, 80Gb Hard Drive, DVD/CDRW drive, WiFi, Bluetooth and Firewire etc. The screen resolution is 1280x1024.

Windows XP Home with COA sticker on bottom of machine, and I'll give it a fresh install with SP3 etc. before you take it.

Full keyboard (with numeric keypad) and this machine has the old parallel and serial ports if they're of any interest.

The battery doesn't hold a charge for very long, and this is quite a heavy laptop, so you're best thinking of this as a desktop replacement if you're short of space. A couple of the USB ports on the back are a bit dodgy, but the two on the side certainly work fine.

I've used this a lot, and it's a good reliable machine, but I have too many laptops and we don't have enough space, so it's got to go. I'll also include a suitable laptop bag.

£150 ONO.

-----------------

Dell Dimension 3100 (upgraded)

2Gb RAM, 120Gb Hard Drive, GeForce 6200 256Mb graphics card, BT wireless card, USB keyboard and mouse. I'll give this a fresh install of Windows XP Home and SP3, and again, there's a COA sticker on the case.

19" TFT with a native resolution of 1280x1024.

You're not going to be playing the very latest games on this machine due to the graphics card, but it actually performs very way for day-to-day stuff and will actually handle DX10, albeit at a pretty pedestrian pace.

This was my main machine for a couple of years, and it performs well, but I'm using a laptop almost exclusively these days.

£200 ONO.

------------------

Canon EOS 300 SLR camera (NOT DIGITAL!) with two lenses - EF 28-99mm f/4 and EF 75-300mm f/4 - and a camera bag.

All boxed and as new.

I appreciate that very few people use 35mm cameras any more, which is a shame, but this would make an ideal first "proper" camera for someone wanting to learn about photography. Also, as far as I'm aware (but certainly don't take my word for it, I may be wrong) the lenses are a standard fitting and may be useful for other cameras.

£25 ONO.

-----------------

Panasonic 32" TV (CRT not LCD). Excellent picture running at 100Hz. which is twice the standard screen rate and so gives a very stable, clear picture.

The TV itself is silver, and it comes with a silver & glass stand.

Certainly not the latest tech., but a great TV which we'd certainly have kept had there been room in our new place.

£50 ONO.

-----------------

Table Football

Full sized, free standing (as opposed to table-top) table football with footballs.

Not a lot to say about this really, except that it has a silver painted wooden frame with a blue interior, and is in really good condition. It even has one of those little things in the middle of the "pitch" where you pop the ball in and it pops up after a random amount of time to ensure a fair "kick off".

Ideal for kids, as the finishing touch for a bachelor pad or shared house full of guys. Or girls into footy I suppose.

£40 ONO.

-----------------

Not sure if anyone would be interested in this locally, but if not I'll just be putting it on eBay as I'd originally planned, but just in case there are any Amiga fans out there, I have the following for sale:

Amiga 4000/EC 30 with Amiga M1438S monitor.

This machine has been in storage for years, and was originally bought off eBay for over £300 back when they were still relatively easy to come by. There are two hard drives fitted and these have plenty of software installed, but I can't even tell you what's there because it's only what was installed when I originally bought the machine, and I certainly don't have the disks/manuals for any of it. I did fire up a couple of the games to check everything was working fine, but I'm selling the machine as blank and whatever you find may or may not work or be of interest.

Includes the keyboard and a replacement ("TecnoPlus") mouse, two joysticks, Workbench and associated disks, Workbench and Rexx manuals, HiSoft DevPac 1 and 3, plus a pile of floppy disks which are pretty much all cover disks. There are some other odds and ends as well, but nothing too exciting.

The unit has a CD-ROM drive fitted, and both this and the floppy drive are working fine.

After many years in the attic I did have to re-seat the ROM chips before it would work, which is quite normal, and the on-board battery had leaked and slightly corroded one of the RAM boards and the socket it sits in, so this has been removed and the board cleaned up slightly. Currently the machine has 12Mb of RAM, which for an Amiga was/is lots.

There is quite a bit of "yellowing" on the keyboard and front fascia of the base unit, which is unfortunately quite normal for these machines, and the bit that joins the pedestal to the actual monitor has broken, but the monitor sits in this, is stable and can be adjusted without a problem.

If you know about Amigas, then you'll know that working A4000 units are getting very rare, and when they do crop up on eBay they tend to go for well over £200 even without monitors, but as I'd rather avoid all the hassle of boxing it up and shipping it off if possible, so if I can find a buyer locally then I'd let it go for...

£200 ONO.

I also have the "Amiga Hardware Reference Manual" and "ROM Kernel Reference Manual - Libraries", both of which are very hard to get hold of, and I may consider parting with these as well, but would rather keep them unless it was going to clinch the sale.

-----------------

And another piece of 80s computing history...

Atari Mega ST4 with SM125 monitor.

Was never really a big Atari fan in the day, but I picked this up a while back with the intention of using it for MIDI sequencing and maybe a bit of programming, but never found the time and it's been sharing attic space with the Amiga until recently.

This is one of the models with a separate base unit and keyboard, and includes an original mouse.

The floppy drive works fine, as it appears does everything else, and I'll throw in a full copy of HiSoft DevPacST 2 plus "Introducing Atari ST Machine Code" book and disk.

£50 ONO

-----------------

Free stuff, just let me know what you want, and we can arrange a time for you to call and collect it:

- Amstrad PCW8256 Word Processor CP/M computer with printer & keyboard. A piece of computing history, but I can't find any of the disks, so you'll need to have a hunt on eBay for some applications. It's been in storage for about 5 years, and obviously without the disks I can't check it's still working, but it was working fine immediately before it was boxed up and carefully filed in the attic."

- 36 200ml glasses (like the ones you get shorts in)

Archived