What A Waste

homarus

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who finds it hard to feel sorry for this kid?

He took drugs, not just drugs heroin, its not as if the effects aren’t well documented. He gambled he lost, lets just call it a little chlorine in the gene pool.

He took drugs, not just drugs heroin, its not as if the effects aren’t well documented. He gambled he lost, lets just call it a little chlorine in the gene pool.

Nice black and white picture you have there, as it has been proven that he first took heroin under no pressure whatsoever as a completely frivalrous adventure without any underlying issues or 3rd parties involved at all.

No, it has not been proven. People get into - or are gotten into drugs by other people - for various reasons. Poverty/mental issues/ill treatment by family/peers can all lead to a need to escape reality. Some use Drink, some drugs, some bottle it up inside then grab a gun and go on a killing spree.

Think you need to take off those rose tinted spectacles, and have a look past your own white picket fence into the real world. Bad things can happen to good people sometimes.

(Please note, I do not know the person in question; nor do i know any other details pertaining to the circumstances, other than those read on the forums/press)

Nice black and white picture you have there, as it has been proven that he first took heroin under no pressure whatsoever as a completely frivalrous adventure without any underlying issues or 3rd parties involved at all.

No, it has not been proven. People get into - or are gotten into drugs by other people - for various reasons. Poverty/mental issues/ill treatment by family/peers can all lead to a need to escape reality. Some use Drink, some drugs, some bottle it up inside then grab a gun and go on a killing spree.

Think you need to take off those rose tinted spectacles, and have a look past your own white picket fence into the real world. Bad things can happen to good people sometimes.

(Please note, I do not know the person in question; nor do i know any other details pertaining to the circumstances, other than those read on the forums/press)

You mean that sometimes the good guy dosnt win!?!? No I wont belive it.

Hell I've been through more than enough to need to escape reality, actually every reason you listed. But I was never stupid enough to use heroin, everything else yes, but heroin even in my darkest most fucked up hours was a stupid idea.

But still I dont feel sorry for him, be it a bit of fun gone wrong, troubled times, being a bit mental that caused it. He choose to do it, would you feel sorry for me if I died playing russian roulete? I doubt it as I tooks my chances and paid my price.

EDUCATION! With the IOM at the top of the list for DRUGS/DRINKING/ONE NIGHT STANDS etc.... I think there is something wrong and the Govt are obviously failing in their half arsed attempts... or rather give potential money to KSF and MEA bosses.

EDUCATION! With the IOM at the top of the list for DRUGS/DRINKING/ONE NIGHT STANDS etc.... I think there is something wrong and the Govt are obviously failing in their half arsed attempts... or rather give potential money to KSF and MEA bosses.

Education? Come on our drug and alcohol "strategy" is a complete f**king joke. You've got a whole department of government completely failing to deliver anything but piss and wind in equal measures. Its again typical of what this Island has typified over the last 15 years ... civil servants wasting millions on white elephant projects / initiatives / strategies that have made this Island no better off than before and yet created 9,000 well paid, well pensioned jobs that do little to move anything on this Island forward at all.

I'm with Klimp, people take drugs and they Die - get over it and educate the youth to the perils of taking this shite Give O'Really a star on her 'get rid of druggies' chart..........

Fixed!

Education? Come on our drug and alcohol "strategy" is a complete f**king joke. You've got a whole department of government completely failing to deliver anything but piss and wind in equal measures. Its again typical of what this Island has typified over the last 15 years ... civil servants wasting millions on white elephant projects / initiatives / strategies that have made this Island no better off than before and yet created 9,000 superannuated well paid, well pensioned jobs that do little to move anything on this Island forward at all.

But in combating drugs there is little else that can be effective or justifiable other than education. However, the current strategy may be flawed or could be improved.

Education? Come on our drug and alcohol "strategy" is a complete f**king joke. You've got a whole department of government completely failing to deliver anything but piss and wind in equal measures. Its again typical of what this Island has typified over the last 15 years ... civil servants wasting millions on white elephant projects / initiatives / strategies that have made this Island no better off than before and yet created 9,000 superannuated well paid, well pensioned jobs that do little to move anything on this Island forward at all.

But in combating drugs there is little else that can be effective or justifiable other than education. However, the current strategy may be flawed or could be improved.

When did it even become our role to attempt to educate junkies?

You do realise that 99.999% of people are not born junkies.

That's bullshit, plenty of people have personality traits that lead them down the road of self destructive behaviour.

Here's the news ....

If your an alcoholic YOU'RE A DICKHEAD

If you inject drugs YOU'RE A DICKHEAD

If you smoke YOU'RE A DICKHEAD

Just why does all this public money have to be spent telling people who are dickheads that they are dickheads?

Archived