What A Waste

homarus

You need to educate these kids in the realities of drug use and possible consequences, even to the point of showing them photos of dead kids or other such shock measures. IMO

I'm sick and f****g tired of reading the pro-drug shite that gets posted on here on a regular basis .

Drugs kill , drugs destroy families ! that is the reality :angry:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anybody else made that comment I might have taken it personally!

But as you're an unfunny "Turd" I wont worry too much :)

I know the young person who has died and would not wish in any way to add to the sadness that his friends, relatives and children are suffering, but I feel I should protest against the ill-informed nonsense that has been posted. Perhaps the Drug and Alcohol Strategy could be better. Perhaps the sad circumstances of this young man's life could have been otherwise, but what has been has been. The self-righteous and judgmental posing of some of the postings speak volumes about those who wrote them. I am no advocate of taking illegal drugs but I can smell hypocrisy and would suggest a little more respect for those who are left grieving behind. Now I sound judgmental and self-righteous too,but what the hell.

I know the young person who has died and would not wish in any way to add to the sadness that his friends, relatives and children are suffering, but I feel I should protest against the ill-informed nonsense that has been posted. Perhaps the Drug and Alcohol Strategy could be better. Perhaps the sad circumstances of this young man's life could have been otherwise, but what has been has been. The self-righteous and judgmental posing of some of the postings speak volumes about those who wrote them. I am no advocate of taking illegal drugs but I can smell hypocrisy and would suggest a little more respect for those who are left grieving behind. Now I sound judgmental and self-righteous too,but what the hell.

It was my understanding that this thread was totally de-linked from the reports of one particular death. As such they are general comments only and not, in my case at least, tied to any particular incident.

It was my understanding that this thread was totally de-linked from the reports of one particular death. As such they are general comments only and not, in my case at least, tied to any particular incident.

So if your remarks were meant generally, rather than in the particular, they are generally, rather than particularly offensive.

So if your remarks were meant generally, rather than in the particular, they are generally, rather than particularly offensive.

Good. I really couldn't give a fuck what you think.

You do realise that 99.999% of people are not born junkies.

That's bullshit, plenty of people have personality traits that lead them down the road of self destructive behaviour.

Here's the news ....

If your an alcoholic YOU'RE A DICKHEAD

If you inject drugs YOU'RE A DICKHEAD

If you smoke YOU'RE A DICKHEAD

Just why does all this public money have to be spent telling people who are dickheads that they are dickheads?

Because a HUGE amount of money is made by the government from taxing dickheads, many times more than is spent treating their illnesses.

You sir are a monumental dimwitted niave cretin.

Hundreds of women each year are FORCED into heroin addiction to be then CHAINED to that addiciton so much that they prostitute themselves to feed that addiction.

Thousands of children are beaten and sexually assualted by their own parents and are forced, yes FORCED by desperation to take something, anything that will blank out the pain of their terrible past.

There are many people who take all manner of drugs in all sorts of environments, some of them even government prescribed or taxed. The majority of these people lead normal upstanding lives and their 'habit' pays for many of your little perks like schools, roads and healthcare.

When complete pricks like yourself decide to get off their ivory towers, and come down to the level that the rest of us exist in, you might realise that, just because your life smells of roses, others might not have been so fortunate.

I repeat, you are indeed a prick.

Now I am off back to watch the footy, drink some beer, smoke some smokes, and wait for my cancer or liver disease to kick in so I can finally get some 2nd rate healthcare, coz we all know my alcohol and tobacco tax goes on rebuilding Minister's houses.

Because a HUGE amount of money is made by the government from taxing dickheads, many times more than is spent treating their illnesses.

There are no taxes on hard drugs from my memory. Which means you are talking through your arse.

Hundreds of women each year are FORCED into heroin addiction to be then CHAINED to that addiciton so much that they prostitute themselves to feed that addiction.

Are you from Willaston?

Thousands of children are beaten and sexually assualted by their own parents and are forced, yes FORCED by desperation to take something, anything that will blank out the pain of their terrible past.

You must be from Willaston.

There are many people who take all manner of drugs in all sorts of environments, some of them even government prescribed or taxed. The majority of these people lead normal upstanding lives and their 'habit' pays for many of your little perks like schools, roads and healthcare.

That is called life.

When complete pricks like yourself decide to get off their ivory towers, and come down to the level that the rest of us exist in, you might realise that, just because your life smells of roses, others might not have been so fortunate.

I might be an alcoholic providing a critique on my own life. How would you know?

I repeat, you are indeed a prick.

No you are a prick.

Now I am off back to watch the footy, drink some beer, smoke some smokes, and wait for my cancer or liver disease to kick in so I can finally get some 2nd rate healthcare, coz we all know my alcohol and tobacco tax goes on rebuilding Minister's houses.

You really are from Willaston aren't you.

The problem with getting funding & expertise for drug perevention is that it is almost impossible to measure results

How can you measure the number of people who didn't take drugs ?

Whereas the police can say that they nicked X amount of drug offenders this year which was an increase of X% on last year so they will need X% more funding next year

Realistic drug education combined with specific help for at-risk young people would be cheaper than locking offenders up at 2K a week

It would also reduce the likelyhood of tragedies like the one on this thread

"QUOTE (Silentbob @ Apr 1 2009, 08:21 PM)

Because a HUGE amount of money is made by the government from taxing dickheads, many times more than is spent treating their illnesses."

"There are no taxes on hard drugs from my memory. Which means you are talking through your arse."

Your roped hard drug users in with Drinkers and smoker, so I did the same, you vacuous inane waste of space ;)

Archived