What A Waste

homarus

those that choose not to choose life will choose something else... their relations get to choose the finish of their future living quarters.

And you get to choose a random selection of words that make no sense.

Over the past twenty years or so on the Island I have lost count of the amount of young people who've started out , intelligent,confident,goodlooking,well dressed individuals who appeared to have had it all! And have ended up toothless .emaciated wrecks or worse,.

Why, do you only have one hand?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They might be toothless, emaciated wrecks but at least most of 'em are nice and thin - the 'H-plan' diet i beleive it's called.

"I used to weigh 15 stone, work in a shitty little job, live in a shitty little house with my shitty little family untill i tried the H-Plan Diet, now i'm 10 stone piss wet through, have only death to live for and i'm looking forward to my shitty little coffin."

Over the past twenty years or so on the Island I have lost count of the amount of young people who've started out , intelligent,confident,goodlooking,well dressed individuals who appeared to have had it all! And have ended up toothless .emaciated wrecks or worse,.

Leagalising drugs will only increase the amount of this shite available to young people and further increase the burden on the taxpayer.and the local community in general. IMO!

Why do you think that would be the result?

I would think that legalising drugs would create a surge in demand, allowing a lot of poorer quality stuff to flood the place without fear of prosecution? This in turn leads to a greater health problem thereby increasing the cost to the taxpayer.

LDV you stated in an earlier post that you doubted that addicts would be able to hold down a full time job anyway?

So where eactly is the money to pay for legalised smack (Or whatever) going to come from , the fairies?

Or maybe more likely they will steal it or mug or burgle somebody ?

LDV you stated in an earlier post that you doubted that addicts would be able to hold down a full time job anyway?

So where eactly is the money to pay for legalised smack (Or whatever) going to come from , the fairies?

Or maybe more likely they will steal it or mug or burgle somebody ?

I would suppose they would have to steal for it then, but as a previous poster mentioned it is not a true that they can't hold down a job. Why do you mention it?

Archived