What A Waste

homarus

LDV you stated in an earlier post that you doubted that addicts would be able to hold down a full time job anyway?

Harold Shipman was an addict. He managed to stay in full time work for years

To be fair though he's not exactly the best example to use for a junkie that fits well into the workplace ... what with him relentlessly murdering old ladies and the like.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LDV you stated in an earlier post that you doubted that addicts would be able to hold down a full time job anyway?

To be fair though he's not exactly the best example to use for a junkie that fits well into the workplace ... what with him relentlessly murdering old ladies and the like.

Eddie Teare wishes he had a few GP's like him im sure

Eddie Teare wishes he had a few GP's like him im sure

We'll he'd have the costs down in Glenside within two weeks.

This is like listening to the Women's Institute discussing whether a line of cocaine is more sinful than an extra glass of sherry at the Christmas Charity Extravaganza.

Or maybe even more lke reading one of your humourless posts ,which would be akin to watching paint dry!

Nothings changed :)

This is like listening to the Women's Institute discussing whether a line of cocaine is more sinful than an extra glass of sherry at the Christmas Charity Extravaganza.

Or maybe even more akin to reading one of your humourless posts ,which would be like watching paint dry!

Nothings changed :)

Do you not find Keyboarder's posts at all amusing?

Jesus ! if what I've just been told is correct then 'DRIVER' might be right and there could be a further bombshell about to explode!

Is this turning into another one of those 'I know something you dont know' threads. dropping subtle hints that you know the skeet but not actually saying anything.

Well done for being so informed.

Big If.

If there is a contamination issue, then SOP across is to issue warnings.

I assume the local ostriches will follow the same procedure if necessary or will they remain safely with heads buried in sand?

Is this turning into another one of those 'I know something you dont know' threads. dropping subtle hints that you know the skeet but not actually saying anything.

Well done for being so informed.

Agreed. Dropping hints is so 90s.

Big If.

If there is a contamination issue, then SOP across is to issue warnings.

I assume the local ostriches will follow the same procedure if necessary or will they remain safely with heads buried in sand?

This is what i was asking about yesterday, does the gear that was used get tested at all?

Archived