Petrol Going Up

Lee54

http://www.teslamotors.com/index.php

If anyone is offering, I'll accept a Tesla Roadster - or the new Tesla due out in 2010. I wonder when the first one will appear on the island - or is there one here already? Now THAT would test Stu Peters petrol-head loyalties!

Not sure I'd believe a single word out of Clarksons mouth... I mean top gear is nothing but petrol head propaganda masquerading as an 'informative' motor based chat show & he's just parroting the same OLD anti-EV, Pro-Oil bollox

Its not just Clarkson though. The Tesla is a serious bit of kit, but as everyone who's tested one has found out, if you drive it in the way their marketing suggests (ie sporty, sub 4 second 0-60 etc) the range is pants.

Not sure I'd believe a single word out of Clarksons mouth... I mean top gear is nothing but petrol head propaganda masquerading as an 'informative' motor based chat show & he's just parroting the same OLD anti-EV, Pro-Oil bollox

a bit like Gardeners World, the last episode was pure climate change b0110x, save the world propaganda about losing peat bogs, there was a whole hour and absolutely nothing about gardening at the time of year when you are looking for ideas what to sow, there wasn't even anything about how to use the peat-free alternative composts, they've lost the plot :(

filled up last night, must have saved at least ............ 84p :D

I was told today that the official time for the change of price is 5pm today.

Certain petrol stations have already put their prices up, and strangely, the prices appear to have gone up by 3p, not 2p.

Total stations this morning were selling unleaded at 97.9 per litre, while Shell was selling at 100.9.

Is there some profiteering going on?

filled up last night, must have saved at least ............ 84p :D

I was told today that the official time for the change of price is 5pm today.

Certain petrol stations have already put their prices up, and strangely, the prices appear to have gone up by 3p, not 2p.

Total stations this morning were selling unleaded at 97.9 per litre, while Shell was selling at 100.9.

Is there some profiteering going on?

what you mean these companies want to make a profit? how strange and thoughtless of them!

Archived