Isle Of Man Makes The "whitelist"

Owen

I want a decent Government that does does spin doing their job into an amazing achievment, whilst hoping we won't notice the papable decline in the quality of life here during Brown's administration.

can you state some examples of a decline in the quality of life over here in recent times?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see Delaware on the list either - maybe there is a 'blacker than black' category for them - or are they in the same category as Hong Kong and Macau that were deliberately left off at the demand of their sovereign power?

It is a good outcome for us and the CIs. I would think in about 3 years time when the UK election is well out of the way and UK taxes are rising along with inflation and interest rates that we may attract a new group of economic refugees on the Ben. IMO its pretty inevitable that the UK will have a decade of high taxes to pay for their Government's current attempts to fix the mess they made of the economy.

I would think in about 3 years time when the UK election is well out of the way and UK taxes are rising along with inflation and interest rates...

Aye - and Garden Broon makes the shitelist - and goes and spends a lot more time with his family.

Reading the list, it all seems rather like the voting in a Eurovsion Song Contest.

Actually, I've had an idea. The Isle of Man - ever seeking publicity for itself - should enter the Eurovision Song Contest. We need to form a band first though, and why not use a tried and tested formula:

2 boys 2 girls (à la Bucks Fizz, Abba etc.)

We shall call them Brotherhood of Mann

The blokes will have permed hair and the girls will wear velcro fastened flowing skirts over minis. The whole group shall wear sunglasses like the fruits in

. Although the sunglasses will be rose tinted.

We need suitable folk. They will need to be extreme Isle of Man Psychophants.

Looking through this thread I propose:

Stu Peters as the lead bloke, along with the feminie forum charms of Gladys and Roxanne. We need another fella.....

I know, John Moss of Manx Radio will do nicely (not too sure if he has manxforum credentials though) for his opening description on Manx Radio Mandate this morning announcing The White Listed Jurisdiction of Man. 20090406_White_Listed_Jurisdiction_of_Mann.mp3

Black Lace . . . . eat your heart out.

Archived