Tt Entertainment

Deejay Denzel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is mildy embarrassing, akin to Count Arthur Strong's guest on his celebrity cookery programme being Ian Lavender's stand-in on Dad's Army.

See that the Manics are playing gigs across in early June, not massive venues either - what would have been wrong in inviting them? A bit better than some old grandad pretending that he still rocks.

I suppose the DTL are being forced to make some daring new choices!

Lets face it. Most of the original tribute acts they keep regurgitating every year are dying off from old age.

Maybe if the gov wernt paying north one television EIGHT HUNDRED GRAND to film the TT they could have afforded someone decent.

As usual they have ballsed it up.

:(<_<

I didn't realise there is only coverage because we're paying them to come over.. Christ almighty.

I'm going back to my darkened room.

I am not at all impressed.....I won't rest until Metallica and The Foo Fighters are playin'....sort it out you muppets at the DTL....NOW GODDAMMITT!!!!!

I think I'd rather Whitesnake and the Red Hot Chilli Pipers than that two.

I am not at all impressed.....I won't rest until Metallica and The Foo Fighters are playin'....sort it out you muppets at the DTL....NOW GODDAMMITT!!!!!

Well you would wouldn't you...especially if your maiden name was Owens....if it wasn't...then you have absolutely no idea just how good these two bands are live....I know the Villa gardens are no 02 or wembley arena...but still ffs!!!

Well you would wouldn't you...especially if your maiden name was Owens....if it wasn't...then you have absolutely no idea just how good these two bands are live....I know the Villa gardens are no 02 or wembley arena...but still ffs!!!

Metallica: Good until they gave up the drugs, disappeared up their own arses and became exceedingly boring.

Foo Fighters: dull dull dull corporate dull dull dull.

Metallica: Good until they gave up the drugs, disappeared up their own arses and became exceedingly boring.

Foo Fighters: dull dull dull corporate dull dull dull.

I just went to see Metallica at the O2 last saturday night and they were fucking amazing....so up yer arse!! :D

Foo Fighters....Dave Grohl...corporate, does your ignorance know no bounds....and did your surname used to be Owens?

With the impendnig release of Odins Raven Magic, I would've thought Sigur Ros one of the nights might've been an option.

Atleast if Quill are stuck in the Promenade Suite there no chance of them playing the big stage to support the big acts.

Well on to King Chiaulee, opening act for the Red Hot Chili Pipers. I'd buy a ticket just to see them.

Can anyone tell me why there's nothing on the villa site about any of these acts?

http://www.gov.im/villagaiety/whatson.xml

Well aren't you a charmer? And no, you don't know me. Thank god.

Ain't here to be a charmer lady, my wife and our boy get the best of me...this is a place to air my views and opinions and let off steam without the inconvenience of having to actually meet anyone, therefore if I annoy or piss anyone off here I actually couldn't give a flying fig...and I do believe it be you who threw the first "punch" lady...tut,tut,tut :lol:

Well at least May's edition of Mixmag will bring better news :rolleyes:

Aaah, the mist slowly clears if not the fog horns, and the point of the thread, ie as indirect a plug for the Tidy Boys gig as one would hope to ever encounter makes itself known to the world at large. Luckily I don't buy that pretentious self back slapping DJ bollocks that is Mixmag so I'm looking forward to the U2 tribute band. HURRAH!!!.............. lol,lol......... ; )) Make some noise..............

Why on earth would there be an advert in a May edition of a magazine for an event on the first of May? pointless.

I think you will find it's advertising an event on the Thursday before senior race day...

Archived