Tt Entertainment

Deejay Denzel

I guess the proof of the pudding will be....ermmm...how many bums are seats there are.

Mixed metaphors aside, time will tell as to whether or not this will be popular. Let's be real here in that the acts are appearing at a fringe motorsport event...its not Glastonbury!!

If you don't like em, don't go.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just because you love U2 and Bagpipers doesnt mean everyone does

You are making unjustifiable assumptions. However, I dare say I would enjoy the two acts mentioned by you, and I would probably enjoy your band too, whoever they are. But that's because I like music - ALL music. Which comes from having a superior knowledge of the subject than most I suppose.

how long ago was it that the Minister for Tourism retired??? last year sometime. & any one know who's taken over from him.

lmao

you's cant see a link lmao

remeber

a Retired doctor at Noble's Hospital in the isle of man with no replacement.& the kick off

well may be

Minister for Tourism

has gone & nobody in iom gov have a clue

what to do.

with a boy called sue

lmao

there going to kill it off i think

with this poor poor entertainment

set up. do they care for are tt ?

it's a Shame that the gov dont let use

hand out flyers/petition/poll's to all the come overs for the tt

but by manx law you cant hand out flyers lmao.

I Wonder if we put flyers on the boats eg sea cat

as it's saling out of manx water's

would we get a true feed back from all the biker's friends

who come over for the tt.

Just because you love U2 and Bagpipers doesnt mean everyone does

You are making unjustifiable assumptions. However, I dare say I would enjoy the two acts mentioned by you, and I would probably enjoy your band too, whoever they are. But that's because I like music - ALL music. Which comes from having a superior knowledge of the subject than most I suppose.

Which comes from having a superior knowledge of the subject than most I suppose.

Good grief. Are you REALLY that far up your own arse or am I imagining it?

I'm not sure. Exactly how far up are you imagining?

I'm intrigued to know how you manage to type if your head is up there. I've heard of touch typing but.....

Contrary to general opinion (or, I suspect, ignorance in some cases) I think that the Red Hot Chilli Pipers is one of the most unusual and imaginative bookings that I have seen made in the name of TT entertainment. Have a look at some of their videos. Here are just a few of those available:

http

://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...deoid=43841098

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoID=43844582

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=red+...rgyll&emb=1

There's a rumour that some MHKs with a musical bent will be lining up to exercise their musical talents as a tribute band during TT week.

However, they can't agree on a band name at the moment. Motley Crew has been suggested - any other ideas?

There's a rumour that some MHKs with a musical bent will be lining up to exercise their musical talents as a tribute band during TT week.

However, they can't agree on a band name at the moment. Motley Crew has been suggested - any other ideas?

The Electorate Plight Orchestra?

Archived