Dead On Time?

Another One Bites The Dust?

Don't Try Suicide?

Save Me?

In The Death Cell?

Put Out The Fire?

Pain Is So Close To Pleasure?

Who Wants To Live Forever?

I've never seen Gladiators off of the telly.

I can't see there being any truth in the skeet that you mention "DRIVER" !

Surely if the story was correct ,it would have been reported in the media by now?

I can't see there being any truth in the skeet that you mention "DRIVER" !

Surely if the story was correct ,it would have been reported in the media by now?

Starting to think that now, but hope the person that told me is ok as i ain't seen him since ! :unsure:

All worrying stuff. Generalising here, it can be difficult to understand the mindset of young people willing to take their own lives, especially when they have such full lives ahead of them. I know there is sod all here for them to do, and many of them have problems...but it is a big world out there with lots of exciting things to do and live in it and lots of different people in it - and these days in a globalising world, travelling to those places is not such a difficult thing as it was 30 years ago - whatever your qualifications might or might not be - and whatever your family background or situation. But it's easy to get your head confused when you are young and live here, because there is such a general lack of information about the possibilities, and you generally have to find out about them for yourself.

I wish politicians here would see the sense in investing in facilities for young people here, instead of being ever so willing to bang on about all of the problems and 'bobbies on the beat' and all that other spurious BS they come out with (when having nothing to do causes many of the problems here in the first place). It is all so sad that politicians don't see this. The politicians here are so useless and haven't the ability to see the big picture they make me so angry.

Archived