Ramsey Chamber Of Trade Scarecrow Trail

Mission

Once again for the Easter holidays this year, Ramsey businesses and shops will be taking part in the Scarecrow Trail. For those that don't know what this is, a theme is picked each year and the particpating businesses will put a 'scarecrow' on display for the public to view and guess what it is.

This years theme is Kings and Queens - this could be a Royal (past or present) or anything that has king/queen in the title (The band Queen for instance).

The trail runs from 9:00 a.m. on Saturday 4th April (tomorrow) - close of business on Friday 17th April.

Entry forms can be obtained from the following places: Raymotors, Ramsey Town Library, Gophers and St. Paul's Bookshop - entry is £1 and prizes for the first 3 correct answer forms from the general public will be picked after the trail has closed. The public can also vote on which scarecrow they consider best.

So, if the kids are driving you mad over the holidays, or you fancy a go yourself, get yourselves to Ramsey one day over the coming fortnight and have a go.

If things go horribly wrong, Ramsey could be full of staggering zombie scarecrows in search of human blood.

Bit like Douglas 'nightlife' on a weekend.

Once again for the Easter holidays this year, Ramsey businesses and shops will be taking part in the Scarecrow Trail.

How will one be able to distinguish these scarecrows from the average Ramsey resident?

I've just found out what the prizes are so I thought I'd post them up.

1st prize £100

2nd prize £30

3rd prize £20

The trail is self financing and any profits made will be donated to charity.

Once again for the Easter holidays this year, Ramsey businesses and shops will be taking part in the Scarecrow Trail.

How will one be able to distinguish these scarecrows from the average Ramsey resident?

And they say parochialism is dead! Mind you, all of us in God's Own Country up North know there's nothing South of Laxey!

Archived