Belte 2009

Dean

The organisers of the Beltane gathering have asked me to put something on t'internet.

The main thing is that due to insurance issues and previous years' incidents, the gathering this year is going to be STRICTLY BY INVITATION ONLY. If you don't have an invitation please don't turn up and try to blag your way in past the gate, it will be a wasted journey. All invitations are numbered and a record is being kept of all invitations given out.

This is a "family friendly" gathering, meaning that there will be lots of things for children (and adults) to do in the daytime and also meaning that there won't be any amplified or invasive music after midnight.

Martin Critchley

I've been to Beltane once,only stayed for a couple of hours,did some sound recording and then left,was very well behaved. I'm met the organiser of Beltane maybe 3 or 4 times,had a brief conversation about bats,was very polite and well behaved. Yesterday I was talking to a friend who informed me that I've been 'black-listed' from Beltane!!!

Un-fucking-believable :lol:

I usually am a cunt

Go out and get some sun Keyboarder.

See what I mean? You just can't help yourself. I would definitely have you blacklisted for my event, were I to organise one, even if it was just for a load of Pagan Whackos to dance naked around a few stones and stuff and perhaps drink a little blood and that.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived