Ten Year Old Attack

oogie boogie

Shocking story, really brings a tear to your eye. Unfortunately at that age you pretty much get away with it. Look what happened to the two lads who killed the Bulger boy. I believe they are both free?

Well the Bulger killers didn't get away with it. They were tried in a court and sentenced. They served their time and now they are free.

Shocking story, really brings a tear to your eye. Unfortunately at that age you pretty much get away with it. Look what happened to the two lads who killed the Bulger boy. I believe they are both free?

Well the Bulger killers didn't get away with it. They were tried in a court and sentenced. They served their time and now they are free.

Yes and look at the sentance they got for murder, far less than other murderers who have committed the same crime, also most murderers dont get a change of identity and cash to start a new life, also a person released from a murder sentaance is not free but only on license and can be recalled whereas those two evil little shits are not on license but free in every sense of the word.

Yes and look at the sentance they got for murder, far less than other murderers who have committed the same crime, also most murderers dont get a change of identity and cash to start a new life, also a person released from a murder sentaance is not free but only on license and can be recalled whereas those two evil little shits are not on license but free in every sense of the word.

The manner in which the murders was carried out was so horrifying that few have committed the same crime, but they were very young when they did this. What use is given to society to bang them up other than to exact revenge for what they did.

They have lived most of their teenage years without freedom because of what they did and they won't get that back again. They have been punished! The change of identity is no gift, as you know the notoriety of this murder is such that they WOULD be attacked if their real identities to known to many people.

I didn't think they were given an indeterminate sentence. I was of the understanding that it was a fixed term, in which case they would not be under license.

Archived