[BBC News] Bishop condemns 'fantasy wealth'

Newsbot

LOL : imagine creating a bubble of speculation that can only exist as long as everyone believes it does, without proof of any tangible foundation.

Spectacular FAIL in philosophy.

ROFLMAO

Is a full version of the speech available anywhere - I'd like to read it. Reporters are known for trying to add a bit of sensation, so I always try to go to the original source if its available!

All hail Garden Broon...

He's got the whole world by the balls,

He's got the banks rich, and us all poor,

He's got all the business to the wall,

He's f***ed the whole world, with no cure.

He's got my brothers and my sisters in the shit,

He's screwed my brothers and my sisters cos he's a tit,

He's screwed the whole world that scottish git,

He's f***ed the whole world that scottish nit.

Just can't help yourself can you?

Nope. Any chance and I'll take it.

You might be doing the same soon - if your business starts losing business, or you lose your job etc. - and all because of an avoidable calamity in the finance sector.

What a complete arse. Is he that detached from the reality of what the IoM finance sector does for a living?

"We thought we had never had it so good, so it's hardly surprising that subsequent events have brought us to crisis point, despite the very best efforts of the Isle of Man Government.

That made me laugh. Is he suggesting that the IoM Government has played a role in anything other than do exactly what Gordon Brown has done - spent the money while they had it and asked no questions about where it came from.

Proof, if ever needed, of how irrelevant the Bishop is to the political and economic future of the Isle of Man.

Archived