A Couple Of Items Form The Shack/garage

x-in-man

Been opening old boxes and clearing the shack out again.

I have the following for sale

Icom IC207H 2m/70cm dual band with wide band receive, boxed. No instructions, but they are available on the interweb.

Power Lead, mount and remote head cable. Working well, but the channel/tune knob needs pressing in to work, and a couple of marks on the front panel and Mic, but do not effect the working. Knob not really a problem when the memories are loaded up - or entry is made via the mic keypad. This one has AM and FM, and is free banded. Full CTCSS.

£100.00 no offers. Popular little set that will fetch more if I e-bay it, but why pay to sell it and get my money from paypal.

also

A Cobra 80 ch CB radio. Nice condition, with Sound Tracker. Boxed. £50.00 no offers, again popular set from a respected name.

SOLD A couple of Wise folding boat seats in Blue/Grey. You may need to source mounting screws, but good condition. £30/pair again, no offers.

Vitara rear seats, folding, (from a J reg SWB). In grey fabric. Need a clean (zip off covers) but ideal for extra boat seating you can fold down/out of the way. £30 pair. no offers.

SOLD Dell Axim X5 PDA. Older Windows O/S, charger, books of words, disks, CF Wireless card and software, 1 gb storage card. Slight screen scratch, but this cannot be seen when using it. Great for calander, contact, basic hot spot/wireless web surfing etc etc. £25.00 no offers.

Archived