original gunmetal grey paintwork

panniers

Lots of previous BMW service history

72k miles

rides and runs great

pictures on request

£875.00

contact@ecomanx.com

As i'm interested with the given info, Can u provide me the picture of the bike, so that i can tell me my view. Hope u provide me the picture. Thanks for the info.

92 model

original gunmetal grey paintwork

panniers

Lots of previous BMW service history

72k miles

rides and runs great

pictures on request

£875.00

contact@ecomanx.com

As i'm interested with the given info, Can u provide me the picture of the bike, so that i can tell me my view. Hope u provide me the picture. Thanks for the info.

Given the way that reply is written -----Yeah, I'm sure he'll ship it to Nigeria as well but only when you send him a cheque for £3000.00 and then he'll also send you the change in cash via Western Union and wait for the cheque to bounce :D

That poster appears to be located in India. You might want to bear that in mind if you enter into any communication with him. I'd hate to pay the shipping on a motorbike.

That poster appears to be located in India. You might want to bear that in mind if you enter into any communication with him. I'd hate to pay the shipping on a motorbike.

Sussed it straight away.also got a similar reply from the manxnet ad as well. got to love em !

Archived