Declan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chinese Government assaults a sausage bap right before the Ramsey Hairpin

Never a finer Kodak moment...

Local Ice Cream company boss flocks the Chief Minister at the Camera Obscura

Is that a spelling mistake?

...I had an idea that it was someone ex Manx Radio doing it. I did not know that it actually came from a desk at Manx Radio.

It is obviously pointless complaining to Manx Radio since they have consistently ignored comments about the poor quality of the writing on their own website. So I wonder whether this could be addressed by making a complaint direct to the BBC website.

If you're unhappy about the BBC, you should write to them direct - nothing to do with M.R.

They've been listening to Keys again;

"I want to disregard myself" B Cannell

"I'm not standing here today" A Bell

There are more gems from the wedding cake.

Who said this?

"This is, I was going to say, a burning issue for me"

Got to be Phil G?

At the end of the day do you think we will ever get a level playing field as far as that's concerned?

...I had an idea that it was someone ex Manx Radio doing it. I did not know that it actually came from a desk at Manx Radio.

It is obviously pointless complaining to Manx Radio since they have consistently ignored comments about the poor quality of the writing on their own website. So I wonder whether this could be addressed by making a complaint direct to the BBC website.

If you're unhappy about the BBC, you should write to them direct - nothing to do with M.R.

Is it MR / ex MR people writing the web stuff? Do they rent space in the offices? How does the arrangement work? Do they gather their own news or do you look over each others' shoulders? Are you allowed to use their milk?

BBC Isle of Man, Broadcasting House, Douglas Head, Douglas, Isle of Man IM99 1SW

phone: 01624 682670 | e-mail: isleofman@bbc.co.uk

Archived