Any Drum And Bass Djs?

oogie boogie

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh this could be my chance for stardom on the world class DJ stage. I've not got much in the way of vinyl and I think the closest thing to drum and bass I have is Rhubarb & Custard (quite old, possibly scratched too) but I'm a huge wannabee. xx Good luck in finding someone, you know my number otherwise heehee

I can do drum and bass. I do dubstep, electro, big beat, most stuff as well, just not cheesy poppy stuff...it embarasses me.

Please can you give me a few details, like what times, is there anybody else on, or does the whole night require drum and bassing on? Is it a themed night? Who was it that pulled out? Do i get a reward (financial or otherwise)?

If you want to contact me, gilligan@manx.net, and I will pm my number to you. If you want, i could knock a mix up for you tomorrow, nothing too long though, because I have revision and parent enforced errands to run.

I use my laptop with virtual dj, and a hercules midi controller. I dont have my own pa, but i think i might be able to rent one.

Ps. Im 18

G

• 1 month later...

I haven't heard of much of a scene over here. There's the odd flyer for nights that play D&B but they will be playing electro, house and rap aswell.

I haven't heard of much of a scene over here. There's the odd flyer for nights that play D&B but they will be playing electro, house and rap aswell.

mmm true..dunno about the rap like but yeah - not much dedicated stuff goin on

shame like, loads of people dj dnb over here - it should be massive

JF: really? I'll have to go and have a gander. I'm starting to get to the age now where I could have 7 year old offspring running around I don't know about haha.

g00p: I don't see why a night couldn't be organised. Amber has always been quite open to try new things.

If there are any bars or clubs with side rooms to rent that might be handy. Atleast that way the management would see how much interest there is in the night.

Archived