"Torture" Memos

Chinahand

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They sound fairly reasonable methods to me considering who the person is, in fact I would go so far as to say fairly mild methods.

I'm curious, for someone who has argued often that the law should be upheld and the law is not followed enough in criminal cases, when do you find torture acceptable given that torture is unlawful and undemocratic.

I would have prefered to have read " crocodile clips were attached to his nipples and balls and then strong electric currents were passed through " or " a cheese grater was used on his ass and he was made to sit down in vinegar and then salt ".

I would have prefered to have read " crocodile clips were attached to his nipples and balls and then strong electric currents were passed through " or " a cheese grater was used on his ass and he was made to sit down in vinegar and then salt ".

Can we leave your private life out of this discussion?

I wondered the same. Knoxville? You have mentioned crocodile clips and electric currents before. The cheese grater is a new one though.

But do you really belief it would right to resort to torturing these people?

I wondered the same. Knoxville? You have mentioned crocodile clips and electric currents before. The cheese grater is a new one though.

But do you really belief it would right to resort to torturing these people?

No we cant, nothing wrong with having your balls clipped Jim. Something you'll never know since you dont have any but then again your bitch tits might like it.

LDV, the guy planned a mass terrorist attack......FFS sake wake up and stop being a twat and thinking the world should be this and the world should be that way.

He's very lucky with what he got, if I had my way.........christ alive he'd be begging for the electric chair followed by being hanged and then leathal injection ( Jim stop thinking about injecting your cock in his ass please ).

Cue Jim's really shit joke about " internet hardmen "...........

I do not care who it referred to, noone has the right to do any of those things to another person regardless of what they think that person has done. Criminals in suits pretending they beat people up for the safety of the world.

I do not care who it referred to, noone has the right to do any of those things to another person regardless of what they think that person has done. Criminals in suits pretending they beat people up for the safety of the world.

What she said.

Plus, go down route and you're into 'do unto others as you expect them to do unto you' - and put your own troops, operatives and civilians in danger.

We need some criminal trials dealing with all this - to remind people what we have stood for, and what people have fought and died for to maintain over much of the last thousand years. It all makes me feel ashamed.

Did you know that Knoxville is an anagram of "I llove kox"?

Spooky.

Did you know your sense of humor is on the same wave length as a retard?

I thought so.

That must have taken you some time to come up with as well, did the special unit teachers help you with that Jim?

Did you know your name is also called, I love sucking off donkey cocks and making a bukkake film of it.

Archived