"Torture" Memos

Chinahand

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you know your name is also called, I love sucking off donkey cocks and making a bukkake film of it.

Ahah, we have a veritable latter day Oscar Wilde in our midst! You should contact Radio 4 - they are looking for a replacement for Sir Clement Freud after his untimely demise and with your ready wit and genteel humour, you would be a perfect fit. :lol:

Did you know your name is also called, I love sucking off donkey cocks and making a bukkake film of it.

Ahah, we have a veritable latter day Oscar Wilde in our midst! You should contact Radio 4 - they are looking for a replacement for Sir Clement Freud after his untimely demise and with your ready wit and genteel humour, you would be a perfect fit. :lol:

I dont listen to that shite..............so it would explain your humor most well.

They sound fairly reasonable methods to me considering who the person is, in fact I would go so far as to say fairly mild methods.

I'm curious, for someone who has argued often that the law should be upheld and the law is not followed enough in criminal cases, when do you find torture acceptable given that torture is unlawful and undemocratic.

When the safety of the mass is at stake then if that is the only way to gain information to save countless lives then it can be used. but the comment i made was for the methods not the situation, in my mind anything the USA does in regard to the people it kidnapped is wrong, they brought it all on themselves by training these people in the first place

LDV, the guy planned a mass terrorist attack......FFS sake wake up and stop being a twat and thinking the world should be this and the world should be that way.

Right, let's try and get that brain of yours working and get you to wake up and actually recognise the realities, i.e. the way the world really is.

Ok, so this guy MAY have planned mass terrorist attacks. As a liberal democratic nation, how should the United States handle someone like this. Hint: matters such as the law, morality, democratic values, and ethics really matter.

He's very lucky with what he got, if I had my way.........christ alive he'd be begging for the electric chair followed by being hanged and then leathal injection ( Jim stop thinking about injecting your cock in his ass please ).
Did you know that Knoxville is an anagram of "I llove kox"?

What's wrong with cock?

LDV a quick question for you:

You have caught a person you know behond doubt has planted an explosive device well hidden outside a school (any one of 30 possible schools) and it is timed to go off either on timed or if anyone leaves the school so you cant evacuate them. You're only chance of saving the childrens lives is to use agressive questioning methods to find the location of the device.

Would you still refuse to use this method even though a large number of children would die?

I require a yes or no answer, no waffle

You have caught a person you know behond doubt has planted an explosive device well hidden outside a school (any one of 30 possible schools) and it is timed to go off either on timed or if anyone leaves the school so you cant evacuate them. You're only chance of saving the childrens lives is to use agressive questioning methods to find the location of the device.

Would you still refuse to use this method even though a large number of children would die?

If you knew he had planted a device and he was not forthcoming with information then yes, torture him.

If you knew he had planted a device and he was not forthcoming with information then yes, torture him.

Well I am shocked, you did answer without waffle, but as you see this is my point, in some cases it has to be used, but it should not be used as a norm.

Archived