Uk Travel Healthcare

Ransman

Well I wouldn't wish infirmity on anybody but I fully appreciate your exasperation with the ultra Zionist Rog. What on earth does fascist Israel have to do with Mannin anyway? Well suppose there's plenty of wannabe fascists here as this message board seems to prove.

I digress, I'd suggest that when it comes to Rog it's best to bear in mind that he's a loony.

Cheers

FYI I’m an elderly Manx born Jewish man who lives on the Mainland and has done for a number of yesars.

Also FYI Israel is NOT a fascist country, and being a Zionist, ultra or otherwise, is not an insult.

If you believe it is then plainly you have no understanding what being a Zionist involves.

FYI I’m an elderly Manx born Jewish man who lives on the Mainland and has done for a number of yesars.

Also FYI Israel is NOT a fascist country, and being a Zionist, ultra or otherwise, is not an insult.

1. We are the mainland you are on an adjacent isle

2. If commiting genocide against another race i.e. plaistinians and trying to evict them from a country they have a right to live in is not facist then you may be correct

1. We are the mainland you are on an adjacent isle

The Isle of Man is a small Island offshore from the Mainland Britain.

2. If commiting genocide against another race i.e. plaistinians and trying to evict them from a country they have a right to live in is not facist then you may be correct

That statement is based on such utter rubbish it almost beggars belief and would be funny if it were it not that so many people honestly believe it to be the case.

For one you're talking about two different things, genocide (not at all insinuating that Israel is a perpetrator of this) and fascism don't even describe the same topic, are usually mutually exclusive and you're directing groundless accusations against an entire population.

On the boat home from Heysham today the majority of passengers were OAP's on coach holidays to the IOM, and from conversations I could hear they were excited about re-visiting the Island and wondering about how it had changed from when they were young (some were keen to visit the motorcycle museum and I hadn't the heart to tell them it's gone, and others talking about the entertainment in Port Erin hotels (is there still any?). Anyway, I was just wondering about the effect it will have on tourism - do elderly people find it harder to get health insurance for holidays?

Archived