Strange Goings On At The Sulby Claddy's

Roger Smelly

We after visiting friends in ramsey we decided to take a trip through the sulby claddys on the way back over the mountain and we greeted by what i thought was a major police investigation.

All we seen was about 6 guys with what looked like police uniforms and hi viz jackets.

As we drove closer and slowed a bit we found out what these guys were a private security company patroling the camp site what is that all about ?

Are the campers really having that good a time that they need bouncers to keep order ?

What madness, thought i had seen it all but as we all know living here every day is a surprise :lol:

We after visiting friends in ramsey we decided to take a trip through the sulby claddys on the way back over the mountain and we greeted by what i thought was a major police investigation.

All we seen was about 6 guys with what looked like police uniforms and hi viz jackets.

As we drove closer and slowed a bit we found out what these guys were a private security company patroling the camp site what is that all about ?

Are the campers really having that good a time that they need bouncers to keep order ?

What madness, thought i had seen it all but as we all know living here every day is a surprise :lol:

Hmmmm............ ;)

Ask Billy Graham, nothing moves around Sulby without him knowing about it.

What a depressing claim to fame.

Hi Keyboarder, do you know Billy at all?

If you don't, then he's a bit of a legend around there and often mentioned in various historic books and videos.

Quite a character and speaks highly of Sulby and all it's 23 mills

Ask Billy Graham, nothing moves around Sulby without him knowing about it.

What a depressing claim to fame.

Sums up the Isle of Man though!

This story had the great workings of a Manx conspiracy.

Thats a shame o well time to see what wierd sh*t else i can find :D

Archived