Raising Money For Naseem

John

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/Naseem39s-b...ches.5185636.jp

John Wright deserves a massive slap on the back!!!

There is also a Charity Night at Havana on 3rd May from 8pm till Late, DJs upstairs and downstairs playing....

Upstairs: Soul, Funk, Nothern Soul, Motown

Down Stairs: RnB, Hip Hop, Urban Dance.

its a 5iver on the door and it all goes to Naseem's fund raising.

Unfortunately, I'll be washing my hair on 03rd May so I'll not be able to make the night at Havana. However, you can still put me down for a contribution of £10 which you can collect from me when we convene later this week. ;)

Sunday 3rd May from 8pm......................

Fiesta Havana/Slug & Lettuce as follows:

Upstairs in the Slug: The 2 Johnys, (DJs Bolton & Lopez) spinning funk, soul, RnB, Hip Hop, US House from 8pm till late

Down stairs in Havana: DJ Christian Clague & Alan Stacey ( The Dex Pistols) playing 20 years of House, all the best dance tunes from the last 20 years and future classics!!!

Naseem Pishvaie? Sounds like the parents might need a work permit to me. Aren't there any Manx charity cases to support?

It shouldn't make any difference but as it happens you're wrong anyway. If you think making your "lol" type comments about seriously ill people is acceptable or appropriate then I think that you're a rather pathetic excuse for a human being.

If you think making your "lol" type comments about seriously ill people is acceptable or appropriate then I think that you're a rather pathetic excuse for a human being.

Perhaps you should try reading between the lines a bit, if you're capable that is. Racism is never pretty.

Naseem Pishvaie? Sounds like the parents might need a work permit to me. Aren't there any Manx charity cases to support?

Naseem, her mother, her grandparents and that family going back generations were born here, her father being Iranian but as he was married to Gerry he didn't need a work permit in any case

The drugs suggested appear to be effective for what Naseem has but are only licensed in England by NICE for other use, the decision on use aginst the type of Tumour Naseem has will take monts. Meanwhile it is used for brain tumours in the US

Begs question why we are always behind

Naseem, her mother, her grandparents and that family going back generations were born here, her father being Iranian but as he was married to Gerry he didn't need a work permit in any case

The drugs suggested appear to be effective for what Naseem has but are only licensed in England by NICE for other use, the decision on use aginst the type of Tumour Naseem has will take monts. Meanwhile it is used for brain tumours in the US

Begs question why we are always behind

Also ( yet again ) raises questions about NICE. Are they really fit for purpose?

They seem to take years to make decisions.

Granted there are protocols but they seem to drag on for ever in Nices' case as opposed to other countries.

In a case like this I suspect time is crucial and prevarication doesn't help.

Archived