New Buses?

cassettiespagetie

Has anyone else seen the new bus (es) that they've put out with a new paint scheme and all. Does anyone know is this is just a test or are they actually rolling this out across the whole fleet. If so, then I guess it's time to say good bye to the old Leyland Olympian's that they seem to use for school service's...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there anyone on them ?

lost count off the buses i have seen with very few if any people on.

Someone must be making good money selling big buses to a place that never fills em?

Or are they a clever plot to slow down the traffic ?

Ooo the plot thickens :lol:

Was there anyone on them ?

lost count off the buses i have seen with very few if any people on.

Someone must be making good money selling big buses to a place that never fills em?

Or are they a clever plot to slow down the traffic ?

Ooo the plot thickens :lol:

hmmmmmmmmmm like the thinking. i think that at rush hour's there should be a cap on HGV'S

Ah yes, the new buses. I have seen quite a few of them, taken a ride on one actually. Personally, I agree with the modernisation of the buses on the Island but they could at least pay the drivers not to leave skid marks on the seats... <_<

The bloke down the pub told me somethings about these buses;

When they arrivede they had to be towed off the Ben because of flat batteries, Bought from Scotland somewhere in theiur present colours, Bus company to paint the rest of the fleet rather than the 12 new ones.

That's all. Enjoy.

I saw two being used for school runs this morning. Interesting to let the school kids trash them before they put them in regular service. I suppose they have to do that so that it makes the old buses not look too shabby by comparison.

The kids came home on one yesterday.

Apparently they have TV screens.

Some of the ....errrm... 'brighter' kids were talking about taking their remote controls with them this morning to see if they could change channels.

The new colours will be for the change of name - all soon to be called 'Bus Vannin.'

Archived