Radio Tt

Max Power

Just had a look at www.radiott.com it seems to be a 'work in progess'at the moment, I registered on it and it told me I had to pay £19.99 with some google paypal thing, would have thought a government funded entity like MR could get somethign properly sorted out before they show it to the general public?

£19.99!!!!!!! It was tenner before, wasn't it?

As a government funded thing - why is MR charging for the Radio TT stream?

I can't get AM 1368 at work, but as a taxpayer I begrudge paying again to get the AM webstream during TT.

isn't the subscription thing something done by Duke ?

- shows sector timings from the transponders and results etc on screen ?

The Racemann system has been paid for by the IoM Govt. Where do they get the money? The IoM Taxpayer so why can't they have the subscription based on IP address and give it free to Island residents, after all, we've probably paid more than £19.99 each to have it written in the first place.

The Racemann system has been paid for by the IoM Govt. Where do they get the money? The IoM Taxpayer so why can't they have the subscription based on IP address and give it free to Island residents, after all, we've probably paid more than £19.99 each to have it written in the first place.

The TTXGP has been paid for by the IoM Govt. Where do they get the money? The IoM Taxpayer so why can't they have the 100K back. After all, we've probably paid more than £19.99 each to have something we didn't want in the first place.

and we've all paid that interesting man from North One half a million pounds for something we were already getting for nothing...

I think they bought professionalism with that money. Go look it up if you're not sure what that means.

and we've all paid that interesting man from North One half a million pounds for something we were already getting for nothing...

I think they bought professionalism with that money. Go look it up if you're not sure what that means.

I know what it means. AND also thought we already had it.

Surely it's designed to take money off those NOT living in the Island. Those on the Island will either be watching it happen or listening to it on the wireless. Why would you be listening online if you lived in teh Island anyway. More fool those across the water who are willing to give up £20

Cant see that Greenlight were anything but professional, they made an excellent product perhaps North One will too but you cant take anything away from greenlight IMHO DVDs and Videos were all very good seen by millions worldwide etc.

The sole purpose for moving production companies should have been to move closer to getting live images online the North West 200 is broadcast on Iplayer and BBCi live with helicopter footage its i dont see why this cant be done here as well, i am sure the same BBC tv team would be able to come and do the lot here.

Surely it's designed to take money off those NOT living in the Island. Those on the Island will either be watching it happen or listening to it on the wireless. Why would you be listening online if you lived in teh Island anyway. More fool those across the water who are willing to give up £20

because, as i've already said, i can't get AM 1368 at work. It's a tall building in Douglas, and the signal just isn't there - it's a common problem.

because, as i've already said, i can't get AM 1368 at work. It's a tall building in Douglas, and the signal just isn't there - it's a common problem.

Surely you must be in a very small minority. Can't get an AM signal and you have the privilege of being able to listen to the races on your PC at work

Cant see that Greenlight were anything but professional, they made an excellent product perhaps North One will too but you cant take anything away from greenlight IMHO DVDs and Videos were all very good seen by millions worldwide etc.

The sole purpose for moving production companies should have been to move closer to getting live images online the North West 200 is broadcast on Iplayer and BBCi live with helicopter footage its i dont see why this cant be done here as well, i am sure the same BBC tv team would be able to come and do the lot here.

The fact is Greenlight IS "the same BBC TV team", and will be filming this year's Nortt-West on behalf of the BBC once again in a few weeks' time.

The obstacle to live coverage of the TT - live on the tv or live on the red button or live on the web - is still the massive cost.

Archived