[BBC News] Tests on horse tram poop-scooper

Newsbot

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't it be easier letting the horse have a shite before setting off along the prom?

Yeah, good idea. "Hello Mr Horse, would you be needing a poo just now before we set off?"......"Not just yet, mate, give me 5 minutes will you?".

it looks like it's too far away from the horse.

Ffs, this can't be for real - is MF's John Faragher going to virtually jump out in a minute and shout "AH HA, GOT YOU ALL THIS TIME!"?. Or are all councillors as dense as each other? And what's to test? They've been using such devices all over Europe for years. Or do Manx horses have an unusually positioned rectum?

Wouldn't it be easier letting the horse have a shite before setting off along the prom?

Yeah, good idea. "Hello Mr Horse, would you be needing a poo just now before we set off?"......"Not just yet, mate, give me 5 minutes will you?".

Well it was sarcastic, had a chuckle cheers.

In an ideal world i'd be nice though. :lol:

I was at the ski resort of avoriaz last winter where the town is car free and all taxi's are horse and sleigh. All the horses there had a leather pouch held under the horses tail to catch the shite. seemed to work well enough as there was no dung anywhere to be seen on the snow roads.also the shite was not in view of everyone when in the pouch.

how much did that cost to develop?(eg) talking about it.over tea .oh & how many have they bought??or made??? plz just one.! "WHAT WAST OF TIME & MONEY"!!! ,.,.;''what would i like that or a 5hit bag straped to my arse? hmmmmm no thank's. poor horses.i'm dead against it. sry .feedom

Archived