[BBC News] Tests on horse tram poop-scooper

Newsbot

how much did that cost to develop?(eg) talking about it.over tea .oh & how many have they bought??or made??? plz just one.! "WHAT WAST OF TIME & MONEY"!!! ,.,.;''what would i like that or a 5hit bag straped to my arse? hmmmmm no thank's. poor horses.i'm dead against it. sry .feedom

That's brilliant, I can't read that post without suddenly developing a French accent half way through.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how much did that cost to develop?(eg) talking about it.over tea .oh & how many have they bought??or made??? plz just one.! "WHAT WAST OF TIME & MONEY"!!! ,.,.;''what would i like that or a 5hit bag straped to my arse? hmmmmm no thank's. poor horses.i'm dead against it. sry .feedom

That's brilliant, I can't read that post without suddenly developing a French accent half way through.

I can't read that post (or any of his others for that matter....no offence meant) without thinking "Jesus, I must be getting old."

I'm curious as to how this would save them money.... The sweeper trucks and drivers are used for cleaning other roads and so still have to be paid for.

And, if you must have horses going up and down the road - expect horse sh1t. It's a bit like townies moving into the countryside and complaining about cockerels crowing or the smell of cow dung.

i still dont get why on earth they make all the car's point out of the road on one side of the road on the prom? is it to slow the isle of man down in summer? no car's can pass the horse tram's why? i know bad parking may be to do with it. & bad driving. but at the end of the day it go's dark. & very slow!!!!MAN!!!!!! FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!! 4th beer lma0

There's plenty of room for cars to get by the horse trams, if you drive like a proper, normal person. Anyway, that one's been done to death on here over the years.

Your posts are mental! Takes me 10 reads before I understand them and even then I don't think I do.

There's plenty of room for cars to get by the horse trams, if you drive like a proper, normal person. Anyway, that one's been done to death on here over the years.

Your posts are mental! Takes me 10 reads before I understand them and even then I don't think I do.

Problems arise when coaches, buses, or lorries get stuck behind one of the trams. Still, it's only a couple of miles, so is it really a big hassle? Given the choice between that and the gridlock I experienced in London, I know what I prefer.

mental well it take's one to know one. lmao. your a lady arnt you lmao

Problems arise when coaches, buses, or lorries get stuck behind one of the trams. Still, it's only a couple of miles, so is it really a big hassle? Given the choice between that and the gridlock I experienced in London, I know what I prefer.

It'd work ok if they knew they were supposed to get in convoy behind the tram and allow cars, bikes, vans etc. to undertake them and move smoothly along the prom.

Ok that's it you admit you sometimes understand what that specimen says, you are now appointed official interpreter for the man.

Ok that's it you admit you sometimes understand what that specimen says, you are now appointed official interpreter for the man.

I'd sooner go out and scoop up horse shit with my bare hands than try and interpret most of his posts. Some of them are quite comprehensible but a majority of them make you think he's from another planet. I find them quite funny though.

Not all us women drivers are crap and hold up the traffic because we're too stupid to pass by the trams.

it looks like it's too far away from the horse.

Ffs, this can't be for real - is MF's John Faragher going to virtually jump out in a minute and shout "AH HA, GOT YOU ALL THIS TIME!"?. Or are all councillors as dense as each other? And what's to test? They've been using such devices all over Europe for years. Or do Manx horses have an unusually positioned rectum?

It actually is too far from the horse. The tram driver, lord bless him, has to anticipate when the horse is about to drop its bowels by watching the twitching of its rectal muscles then try to move the tram forwards to catch the excreta before it (god forbid) hits the floor. :lol:

Archived