[BBC News] Tests on horse tram poop-scooper

Newsbot

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I am more than willing to show you how i can make your elbow fit in your ass anytime. ohh and to be pedantic Councilor has a C not an S, also just a single l."

I'm just thinking exactly how many times do you look at the word 'councillor' during your working week?

That's a bit harsh. But thinking about it, its actually worse than that. In the minutes its always shortened to Cllr, yet he thought it only has 1 "L"

The fact that we have fitted a box to catch the manure means that it just has to be emptied at the end of each journey, essentially doing the same thing.

How much will it cost to fit sinks at either end of the prom - whoever is responsible for emptying the shit bags will surely want to be able to wash their hands?

How much will it cost to fit sinks at either end of the prom - whoever is responsible for emptying the shit bags will surely want to be able to wash their hands?

You think they're going to be scooping out the horse shit with their bare hands?

"I am more than willing to show you how i can make your elbow fit in your ass anytime. ohh and to be pedantic Councilor has a C not an S, also just a single l."

I'm just thinking exactly how many times do you look at the word 'councillor' during your working week?

It's on your ID badge, your pass card, your agreement with Douglas council, your manifesto, (remove the words 'Liberal Vannin Candidate' of course), your pay check and probably the door of the 'Members Room' and every document you receive from the corpy. Just how f*****g thick are you?

I suggest you change your default spell checker to British English and put it all through again.

Pssst it's pay cheque. Pedants rule, ban septic spell checkers.

I think he's suggesting that he has some weird oversized hand.

Like Uma Thurman?.....she has freak hands that woman.

Somehow Uma Thurman having big freak hands does it for me

You do know that the size of a woman's hand is in inverse proportion to the size of the dick it holds?

Archived