Jade Goody The Musical

Stavros

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who the fuck would want to watch the life of the pigbeast set to music ?

Most of modern Britain, sadly.

Was it Barnum who said that nobody ever went broke under-estimating the public taste?

Well, that statement is now being stress-tested.

S

Where do I audition or am I still too pretty?

I'll offer to manage you for this - I'd only want 10%.

My advice - start now by eating pies - lots of pies. Practice saying 'innit...innit', 'wotever...wotever' and 'fack you...fack them' - and watch Slumdog Millionaire over and over, learning to automatically pull a funny face each time you see an indian. Arrange for a frontal labotomy at Nobles (be aware though that there is a waiting list currently as there is an IOM election coming up in two years). Then lay under a sunbed on warp factor nine for a week.

Only then will you be ready to audition.

Maybe people just had enough with the other Jade Goody thread but I find it interesting that nobody has posted and expressed their disgust at some of the comments on here (I need to point out that I'm not hinting that I'm disgusted by the way) in the same way they did in that other thread. It's as if now she's dead people don't give a shit and are happy for people to criticise. Interesting.

Maybe people just had enough with the other Jade Goody thread but I find it interesting that nobody has posted and expressed their disgust at some of the comments on here (I need to point out that I'm not hinting that I'm disgusted by the way) in the same way they did in that other thread. It's as if now she's dead people don't give a shit and are happy for people to criticise. Interesting.

I think its called Indignancy Fatigue....we are on to Anti-Muslim facebook sites now....do keep up! ;)

It's been a busy, busy day on here, WSAG, I'm finding it hard to keep up. I did chip in on the anti-muslim FB thread so I am trying.

Did I mention that I got 2 tickets to the Kaiser Chiefs? Ner ner to all you unlucky ones :P

Archived