Importing Games

K.os Theory

Just wondering if anyone here buys imported games, I'm looking at picking up something for the PS3 but it's only available in the far east. Tried Ebay but they only seem to be selling the Japanese version ( which funnily enough is in Japanese ).

The game I'm looking for is Demon Souls for the PS3

just looking for some advice on what sites people use.

Cheers :P

Just wondering if anyone here buys imported games, I'm looking at picking up something for the PS3 but it's only available in the far east. Tried Ebay but they only seem to be selling the Japanese version ( which funnily enough is in Japanese ).

The game I'm looking for is Demon Souls for the PS3

just looking for some advice on what sites people use.

Cheers :P

Not imported for a while, but I used to use Tronix (www.tronixweb.com).

Careful of the vat and duty, it can add up to as much as 27% + a handling fee which is anything from £5-15.

Toys N Joys Online have it, works out at about £59.00 delivered lol

Thanks again VB but no joy, that looks to be the Japanese version...I'm looking for the Asian version ( HK/Taiwan ) as it's all in English - I think the reason it's selling out so much is due to quiet a few very good reviews ( Eurogamer gave it 9/10 and they're usually pretty harsh on their reviews ).

can't wait for it to be honest, I've checed every review I can find.

The online play looks really well thought out, can't wait!

Yeah I've been checking to see that the Eurogamer wasn't a one off and nearly every review has been glowing...Mines been shipped from Hawai so should arrive within the next week! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
can't wait for it to be honest, I've checed every review I can find.

The online play looks really well thought out, can't wait!

WOOOHOOO my copy has just arrived through the post, it took just over 2weeks from Hawaii! haha at last i've got something that may drag me away from WoW for a bit! :P

Archived