Mhk Unimpressed With Drug And Alcohol Strategy

%age

I take it you do not go out then Max P? I haven't been out for eons either but I went on a hen party at the weekend, I saw lots of v drunk people and I think I spotted a couple of coke heads. There are very few E's anywhere (in the world) this is nothing to do with O'Really and her hippo band - just a supply issue.

I take it you do not go out then Max P? I haven't been out for eons either but I went on a hen party at the weekend, I saw lots of v drunk people and I think I spotted a couple of coke heads. There are very few E's anywhere (in the world) this is nothing to do with O'Really and her hippo band - just a supply issue.

Yes, I'm out most weekends. There always will be drunk people, just not as many as there were. Coke heads could be difficult to spot I would think?

Hah hah hah hah hah ha hah hah ha hah hah ha

Drug and alcohol strategy defended

After what this thread is really all about - not knocking the Chief Minister for fear of not getting a Minstry . . . .

Big Bill Malarkey Defends Chief Ministers Drug and Alcohol Strategy

The guy is one big attention seeking suck when it comes to Tony Brown. I'm not necessarily saying he is wrong to speak out but the way the guy is popping up behind the Government these days is nothing short of sickening. And to think he got in as a Liberal Vannin candidate.

I'm sure he will go very far indeed

Quite frankly, I can take nothing that Bill Malarkey says as being serious.

He sneaked into the House of Keys on the back of the Liberal Vannin Partyand seems to be there for his own ego.

100% Trustworthy?

Archived