Revenge Of The Piggy

bluemonday

Clicky

Let us pray

"There is reason to be worried. The virus will travel and if it is, as seems, a new virus and people have no resistance to it, then there's nothing to stop it spreading from person to person and by various means around the world."

Just like survivors......

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its going to happen at some stage but its pointless to become panicked by things like this, its eitheir going to come this way or it won't, but foot and mouth disease never reached the IOM did it?, i've got a bottle of Dettol handy (kills 99.9 percent of bacteria apparently) to start spraying at people just incase. :)

just to add to the hype, sod waiting for the tests, lets hype it up lol

its maybe closer than u think 2 in scotland suspect

and 4 suspect in france,

dozen suspect cases in spain

man suspected in england, family falls ill soon after return from mexico

12 cases in nz

2 in auz

4 in cananda, 11 ppl ill

1 in chile

and the more u compair the 2, this flu and the spanish flu, the more it starts to look bad

o its going to get intresting, i bet tescos going to be busy this week, panic buy ppl its all going to end ;)

have i over hyped this now

UK told to expect swine flu cases

Clicky

At least 103 people in Mexico are now suspected to have died after contracting swine flu, with 20 cases also reported in the US and six in Canada. There are also suspected cases in New Zealand, France, Spain, Israel and Australia.

Government officials held an emergency meeting on Sunday under the Cobra system to discuss preparations

Hype Hype!

Archived