Revenge Of The Piggy

bluemonday

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know how many people normally die in mexico of flu?

Edit, apparently 0.1% of flu infections result in a fatality normally. Anyone know how much Tamiflu we have on the island? :)

enough for 50% of the population. And we have been told by the UK that we would be on our own (ie they would'nt take in any sick people from the IOM ) should the flu hit the British Isles :(

I Was also told by a really annoyed Healthcare professional that that they have'nt been able to get any of the life saving medical equipment due to lack of funding from the higher ups. :angry:

Better stock up on food from Tesco (There was a lot of panic buying in there today!!)

enough for 50% of the population.

Do we, I thought that was the UK?

And we have been told by the UK that we would be on our own (ie they would'nt take in any sick people from the IOM ) should the flu hit the British Isles :(

Have we, when and by who?

Better stock up on food from Tesco (There was a lot of panic buying in there today!!)

Bullshit.

The UK health authority is going to send out a newsletter next week. It describes the symptoms that you need to watch out for and what to do if you are worried about any symptoms.

It will also recommend that everyone stockpiles 2 weeks worth of food.

enough for 50% of the population.

Do we, I thought that was the UK?

no I am wrong its actually 55% in the IOM

And we have been told by the UK that we would be on our own (ie they would'nt take in any sick people from the IOM ) should the flu hit the British Isles :(

Have we, when and by who?

By the concerned authorities in the UK. They have only refused to take in confirmed cases of swine flu. They will accept all other cases though.

Bullshit.

Wait till next week when UK govt sends out the newsletter advising people to stock food and the store is probably going to be empty.

Swine flu update:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8024690.stm

enhanced airport checks, expanding anti-viral stocks from 35 million to 50 million, ordering extra face masks and printing an information leaflet for every family

We really need to reopen the Academy if this happens.

307yjxv.jpg

Apparantly some muppets over here forgot the face mask bit and are now in panic mode and have now ordered them at well above market rates.. :angry::angry:

Archived