[BBC News] Primary school's scooters stolen

Newsbot

"This theft is particularly disturbing as the main persons affected by it are small children."

But fortunately this type of offence is very rare on the Isle of Man.

Of course people are going to make jokes in this thread and I'm not criticising but stories like this really make my blood boil. How shit is that to steal toys from a primary school! I know there are probably far worse crimes committed on the island but upsetting small children by doing this sort of thing is really low.

I mentioned in another thread about vandalism at the primary school which my youngest son goes to.....the kids planted flowers and benches/tables were made for a picnic area on the grass in the playground and within days the whole lot had been wrecked. The number of times you walk into the school grounds on a Monday morning only to find broken glass and grafitti everywhere is ridiculous. There are some real wankers in the world.

Of course people are going to make jokes in this thread and I'm not criticising but stories like this really make my blood boil. How shit is that to steal toys from a primary school! I know there are probably far worse crimes committed on the island but upsetting small children by doing this sort of thing is really low.

Aye , if anyone nicked my bairns scooter she'd be gutted . There are indeed some total wankers out there .

I mentioned in another thread about vandalism at the primary school which my youngest son goes to.....the kids planted flowers and benches/tables... within days the whole lot had been wrecked.

That is fucking nasty. I don't understand why people would do that.

Not only adults vandalise. Last week I saw two 7-8 year olds pulling the heads off someones lovely display of tulips at the front of a garden. I was driving at the time and unable to stop but I did give them a 'stare'. They must have known they were doing wrong as they laughed at me and started running away. Why did they think it so funny to destroy beautiful plants and for what purpose? I dread to think of their attitude to life in a few years time.

I mentioned in another thread about vandalism at the primary school which my youngest son goes to.....the kids planted flowers and benches/tables were made for a picnic area on the grass in the playground and within days the whole lot had been wrecked. The number of times you walk into the school grounds on a Monday morning only to find broken glass and grafitti everywhere is ridiculous. There are some real wankers in the world.

But fortunatly this kind of offence is rare on the Isle of man

I was driving at the time and unable to stop but I did give them a 'stare'. They must have known they were doing wrong as they laughed at me and started running away. Why did they think it so funny to destroy beautiful plants and for what purpose? I dread to think of their attitude to life in a few years time.

I think you should tell us more about this 'stare'.

I was driving at the time and unable to stop but I did give them a 'stare'. They must have known they were doing wrong as they laughed at me and started running away. Why did they think it so funny to destroy beautiful plants and for what purpose? I dread to think of their attitude to life in a few years time.

I think you should tell us more about this 'stare'.

Was it a hard stare like Paddington Bear?

Ref the Stare. The look I used to give my kids when they were naughty. One look and they were quivering in their shoes. Both now in their forties and still scared of 'the look'! I had plenty of practice when they were young'uns.

Archived