[BBC News] Primary school's scooters stolen

Newsbot

They were not picking them for Mummy. They were pulling the heads off and chucking them around , they had already decimated at least a dozen. If they had been picking them for Mummy they would have had a nice big bunch in their paws. It was wanton destruction.

I have a picture in my head now, Pat on a little pink scooter, desperate to make it up to 3 mph over the mountain !! lol

I'm glad that as a Douglas Town Councillor you find the situation so amusing.

Here is a £1, go buy yourself a life.

I was driving at the time and unable to stop but I did give them a 'stare'. They must have known they were doing wrong as they laughed at me and started running away. Why did they think it so funny to destroy beautiful plants and for what purpose? I dread to think of their attitude to life in a few years time.

I think you should tell us more about this 'stare'.

Was it a hard stare like Paddington Bear?

Oh I see only others have to stick to the "don't make a joke" rule.

If you don't like something i say or type, then my phone number is on the Council website, please feel free to use it.

I have a picture in my head now, Pat on a little pink scooter, desperate to make it up to 3 mph over the mountain !! lol

I'm glad that as a Douglas Town Councillor you find the situation so amusing.

Here is a £1, go buy yourself a life.

I was driving at the time and unable to stop but I did give them a 'stare'. They must have known they were doing wrong as they laughed at me and started running away. Why did they think it so funny to destroy beautiful plants and for what purpose? I dread to think of their attitude to life in a few years time.

I think you should tell us more about this 'stare'.

Was it a hard stare like Paddington Bear?

Oh I see only others have to stick to the "don't make a joke" rule.

If you don't like something i say or type, then my phone number is on the Council website, please feel free to use it.

Your such a big baby .... wah wah wah ....

Archived