Pbf Resurrection

Lonan3

Stack of entertainment in TT week?

Yep, more events that fortnight than any other time of the year.

From the financial viewpoint, as much as I'd like to see this work, I'll revise it to BF - Bust Financially. Are you sure they will get enough bums on seats? I think they might be struggling. If for example it's 3X major groups and 5,000 can attend each one - are they really going to sell 15,000 plus tickets in a population of 80,000? That's one of the quietest weekends on the islands pubs-wise IME, after everyones been out TT week. The dates are at the wrong time of the month too - when most people find there is too much month left at the end of the money, so less last minute bookings. I'd be making sure tickets went on sale and were pushed very early for this.

Easily sell if the acts are good, haven't you noticed the demand for kieser chief tickets? Particularly if they do a 3 day ticket to go to all bands. It looks like they've learned a lot from the mistakes of the last one.

If for example it's 3X major groups and 5,000 can attend each one - are they really going to sell 15,000 plus tickets in a population of 80,000?

I think the tent holds 5,000 seated and 5,000 standing.

Easily sell if the acts are good, haven't you noticed the demand for kieser chief tickets? Particularly if they do a 3 day ticket to go to all bands. It looks like they've learned a lot from the mistakes of the last one.

I'm so glad you weren't my maths teacher or parachute instructor.

Call me cynical but isn't there another event for 2010, can't think at the moment.......oh yes, general election that's it!

Not in this country it's not.

Yeah, IOM election is in Sept 2010.

Whatever, people are going to think no I can't go this pop/rock,concert/festival because I have to go to the polling station

Archived