Cor, A Good Ps3 Exclusive?

Slim

Looks really really good...

The PS3 really seems to be hitting it's stride at the moment, a few nice exclusives due out this year:

Uncharted2

InFamous

M.A.G ( Massive Action Game )

God of War 3

and apparently Sony are gearing up for a few big announcements at this years E3!

As I've mentioned before, PS3 owners are finally starting to see some quality come through.

the discs only output 720p on a ps3?

No, it does 1080p off blu ray.

Is right. Some of the games are 720p or 720i but some (like LBP) are full 1080p. You can certainly see the difference compared to something like, for instance, a wii, which is standard def (625i), assuming your telly is up to the job.

Is right. Some of the games are 720p or 720i but some (like LBP) are full 1080p. You can certainly see the difference compared to something like, for instance, a wii, which is standard def (625i), assuming your telly is up to the job.

Na the wii isn't SD, it's 480p. Not 'full' hd, but still looks pretty good compared to old interlaced SD modes. And wouldn't Standard def be 576i? :)

Na the wii isn't SD, it's 480p. Not 'full' hd, but still looks pretty good compared to old interlaced SD modes. And wouldn't Standard def be 576i? :)

I just looked up "standard definition" on wikipedia - on a UK (PAL) TV standard definition is 576i. The NTSC (US) standard definition is 480i.

Apparently there is a wii 2 in the pipeline which will have full HD.

Archived