Scam From Douglas I.o.m

Topaz

Got this email a few minutes ago, I was interested in the St Georges Street address aspect.........

Maybe MR wil pick up on it.

Date: 1 May 2009 15:31:47 BST

To: pastorapri@5wmail.com

Subject: Hello

Reply-To: "April Lei" <matilde@auroville.org.in>

LoveChildren Charity & Orphanage

17 St Georges Street, Douglas, Isle of Man

IM1 1AJ United Kingdom

Tel: +4470359 89834

I'm the Director of LoveChildren Charity & Orphanage,a humanitarian

foundation. This letter comes to you simply because of the

circumstances surrounding the death of our late founder we need your

help to save and sustain the life of this children as well as complete

the Church Building project of LoveWorld Church of Christ , I know as a

child of GOD you will handle this process with me in one faith.

Our founder established this foundation to help less privileged minority

people and orphan children in our society which we were doing

marvelously before his unfortunate death in 2003, he even laid the

foundation for a 2 Million Pounds Church Building project for LoveWorld

Church of Christ, our church arm, and since his shocking death we have

not been able to proceed with the project due to lack of funds,like a

miracle from God I have now been called upon to conduct a standard

process investigation and to provide the beneficiary to our late

founder since he was a foreigner I will need your help on this process

with the Bank here.

This involves private funds deposited in a foreign currency account with Construction Bank, the bank contacted me a month ago as the director of this foundation and a trustee to recommend a next of kin to the funds since he (Our Late founder) died intestate and nominated no successor in title over the fund deposit made with the bank amounting to (Seven Million Pounds) The essence of this communication with you is to request that you provide me with information/comments on any or all of the issues below as regards nominating you to inherit the fund left behind since you are a foreigner with the same last name hence eligible to stand for claim of the funds.

I have therefore contacted you to be legally nominated as next of kin (inheritor) to Our Late founder after all inquiries and investigation even with the relevant embassy has yielded results showing that there is no known or living next of kin. You are required therefore to answer this questions to enable me make my recommendation to The Bank.

1.Can you confirm your willingness to accept this inheritance if you are legally and legitimately nominated through my recommendation to the bank and approved to stand as inheritor to this funds,

2.Would you agree to donate 60% of this inheritance to our charity organization for the continued upkeep and securing of a better future for the orphans in our care as well as completion of our Church building project, if you are officially recommended to the bank in my powers to stand as the Inheritor?

Please write and let me know your interest towards the issues mentioned. You must appreciate that I am constrained from providing you with more detailed information at this point. Please respond to this mail as soon as possible to afford me the opportunity to provide you with more information on this matter and upon your consent proceed with the recommendation to the Bank as the inheritor of the funds.

Thanks for your care.

Pastor April Lei

Email: pastorapril@gmx.co.uk

Please contact me on my email address: pastorapril@gmx.co.uk

Only 3 doors up from Nationwide International Ltd at 5-11 St. Georges Street

IM99 1RN

Got this email a few minutes ago, I was interested in the St Georges Street address aspect.........

Maybe MR wil pick up on it.

Date: 1 May 2009 15:31:47 BST

To: pastorapri@5wmail.com

Subject: Hello

Reply-To: "April Lei" <matilde@auroville.org.in>

LoveChildren Charity & Orphanage

17 St Georges Street, Douglas, Isle of Man

IM1 1AJ United Kingdom

Tel: +4470359 89834

I'm the Director of LoveChildren Charity & Orphanage,a humanitarian

foundation. This letter comes to you simply because of the

circumstances surrounding the death of our late founder we need your

help to save and sustain the life of this children as well as complete

the Church Building project of LoveWorld Church of Christ , I know as a

child of GOD you will handle this process with me in one faith.

Our founder established this foundation to help less privileged minority

people and orphan children in our society which we were doing

marvelously before his unfortunate death in 2003, he even laid the

foundation for a 2 Million Pounds Church Building project for LoveWorld

Church of Christ, our church arm, and since his shocking death we have

not been able to proceed with the project due to lack of funds,like a

miracle from God I have now been called upon to conduct a standard

process investigation and to provide the beneficiary to our late

founder since he was a foreigner I will need your help on this process

with the Bank here.

This involves private funds deposited in a foreign currency account with Construction Bank, the bank contacted me a month ago as the director of this foundation and a trustee to recommend a next of kin to the funds since he (Our Late founder) died intestate and nominated no successor in title over the fund deposit made with the bank amounting to (Seven Million Pounds) The essence of this communication with you is to request that you provide me with information/comments on any or all of the issues below as regards nominating you to inherit the fund left behind since you are a foreigner with the same last name hence eligible to stand for claim of the funds.

I have therefore contacted you to be legally nominated as next of kin (inheritor) to Our Late founder after all inquiries and investigation even with the relevant embassy has yielded results showing that there is no known or living next of kin. You are required therefore to answer this questions to enable me make my recommendation to The Bank.

1.Can you confirm your willingness to accept this inheritance if you are legally and legitimately nominated through my recommendation to the bank and approved to stand as inheritor to this funds,

2.Would you agree to donate 60% of this inheritance to our charity organization for the continued upkeep and securing of a better future for the orphans in our care as well as completion of our Church building project, if you are officially recommended to the bank in my powers to stand as the Inheritor?

Please write and let me know your interest towards the issues mentioned. You must appreciate that I am constrained from providing you with more detailed information at this point. Please respond to this mail as soon as possible to afford me the opportunity to provide you with more information on this matter and upon your consent proceed with the recommendation to the Bank as the inheritor of the funds.

Thanks for your care.

Pastor April Lei

Email: pastorapril@gmx.co.uk

Please contact me on my email address: pastorapril@gmx.co.uk

Not only is the post code bollocks but the phone number is utter shite as well, mind you there is always 1 isn't there. :(

sorry post code is ok if you are, Itergrated Office Solutions. Link Recruitment, or Singer and Friedlander.

I do wonder how people fall for these scams. I mean, the "Church Building project of LoveWorld Church of Christ".

Aside from the non-capitalised 'project', what the fuck is 'LoveWorld Church of Christ'. These Nigerians come up with some with some great yarns.

These Nigerians come up with some with some great yarns.

Not as good as the yarns we fire right back at them on 419eater.com

And they're usually pretty quick to lap up any nonsense you want them to do if they think for a split second they might get money out of you.

A most entertaining sport.

These Nigerians come up with some with some great yarns.

Not as good as the yarns we fire right back at them on 419eater.com

And they're usually pretty quick to lap up any nonsense you want them to do if they think for a split second they might get money out of you.

A most entertaining sport.

Agreed, 419eater is great, I have had several good baiting sessions with the Nigerians including one where I got one to send me a video of him and his family (alleged) all lay down and prone with arms outstretch singing the hymn of the (made up by me) New Celtic Family of God because they wanted to convince me they would become members so our imaginary congregation could help them release cash.

Archived