How Many Booked For The Red Hot Chilli Peppers?

Fossils

I've heard that a number of fans have bought tickets, expecting to see the Red Hot Chilli Peppers at the Villa Gardens.

Reminder: The Red Hot Chilli Pipers are appearing (and, imo, are a far more entertaining show).

Has anyone on this forum bought tickets for the wrong show?

173-rhcp.jpg

The woman who rang me the other afternoon about the Kaiser Chiefs tickets was really pushing me to take advantage of the free tickets she was offering me to see the Red Hot Chilli Pipers. Tried to tempt me by saying they were "really hot boys".....from that pic posted above I think our ideas of hot boys differ quite a lot.

The woman who rang me the other afternoon about the Kaiser Chiefs tickets was really pushing me to take advantage of the free tickets she was offering me to see the Red Hot Chilli Pipers. Tried to tempt me by saying they were "really hot boys".....from that pic posted above I think our ideas of hot boys differ quite a lot.

Perhaps you could use your charms and entice them to play over the road on the beach for us ;)

I'll get you free tickets if you want, AT ;)

Are they balcony tickets? Anything else just wouldn't do - couldn't get a clear shot.

On second thoughts tho, I think I'll decline thanks - I'd rather spend the night pulling out all my bodily hairs one by one with tweezers than listen to that racket.

Archived