Speed Camera Boss In 100mph Drive

Stavros

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...olk/8035511.stm

The boss of a speed camera firm has admitted driving at more than 100mph on a 70mph road in Suffolk.

Tom Riall is a chief executive of Serco, which has provided more than 5,000 speed cameras to the UK.

He appeared at Sudbury Magistrates' Court to face the charges and pleaded guilty to driving at more than 100mph along the dual carriageway.

Riall was caught speeding by a camera on a dual carriageway in Newmarket, Suffolk, on 4 January.

On Serco's website it states the company prides itself on providing "robust evidence" of drivers' speeding.

Gives me a warm feeling inside and a smile on my face but that might just be wind.... :lol:

It just goes to show - it's a great system that works. The sooner we get cameras en masse, combined with a national limit of course, on the island, the better.

If you want that stuff so much, just go and live over there - Seemples!

If you want that stuff so much, just go and live over there - Seemples!

But I want safer roads on the island. I don't see how me moving to the UK would help to achieve that end.

It would take one lunatic off our roads.

But I want safer roads on the island. I don't see how me moving to the UK would help to achieve that end.

Good point.

Just stop driving and the simple fact that there's one less idiot using the roads will increase the safety.

Archived